Page 4 of 59 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: American is apple pie

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    OKay...

a) that is taking the Jesus' statement wildly out of context... owning guns for defense is hardly living by it.

b) banning guns will not stop violent evil people from doing violent evil things.
    The context of the Bible was LITERALLY about his disciple using his sword in defense of Jesus. That's exactly the context!!

There are violent evil people in every country on earth, including all the s***hole ones, right? So why don't those countries people fear about going to the market or sending their kids to school? Why is it only the case here?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    You idiot. THE ACTUAL WHITE SHOOTERS THEMSELVES MAKE IT ABOUT WHITE SUPREMACY. They LITERALLY write manifestos about how their killing was formed from white supremacy. The hell are you talking about??

"We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    OKay...

a) that is taking the Jesus' statement wildly out of context... owning guns for defense is hardly living by it.

b) banning guns will not stop violent evil people from doing violent evil things.
    Jesus KNEW the Roman's were coming to take him away and kill him and he told his disciple to put the sword away. That's exactly the context that Jesus was talking about! We as a country have chosen to live by the sword and we pay dearly for it every day.

You idiot. THE ACTUAL WHITE SHOOTERS THEMSELVES MAKE IT ABOUT WHITE SUPREMACY. They LITERALLY write manifestos about how their killing was formed from white supremacy. The hell are you talking about??

Bullshit. Every time its a white person White Supremacy is blamed before they know anything else. People were even trying to say hispanics can be White Supremacists in regards to this shooting. Its disgusting. One person out of a country of 350 million can be an actual White Supremacist that commits a crime and its all the news talks about. Countless members of other races can do the same thing, have anti white posts on Social Media, and its always ignored.

The Waukesha massacre criminal was a Black Supremacist and the story was black holed. You refuse to even acknowledge it at all.

You are also completely full of shit, an idiot, or both. There are dozens of posts from you about institutional racism, yet you want to ban all guns so the only people that have them are the very organizations you claim are racist. That is either the dumbest, or most dishonest thing I have ever heard. If you truely believed in institutional racism you would be terrified of the government being the only ones with guns.

Its nothing more than political talking points to you.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    Bullshit. Every time its a white person White Supremacy is blamed before they know anything else. People were even trying to say hispanics can be White Supremacists in regards to this shooting. Its disgusting.

The Waukesha massacre criminal was a Black Supremacist and the story was black holed. You refuse to even acknowledge it at all.

You are also completely full of shit, an idiot, or both. There are dozens of posts from you about institutional racism, yet you want to ban all guns so the only people that have them are the very organizations you claim are racist. That is either the dumbest, or most dishonest thing I have ever heard. If you truely believed in institutional racism you would be terrified of the government being the only ones with guns.

The only way to stop the black supremacists is to make sure every one has medicare for all so they can seek out therapy at young ages before they do something devastating. You still haven't given an alternative to ending mental health issues.

Bullshit. Every time its a white person White Supremacy is blamed before they know anything else. People were even trying to say hispanics can be White Supremacists in regards to this shooting. Its disgusting. One person out of a country of 350 million can be an actual White Supremacist that commits a crime and its all the news talks about. Countless members of other races can do the same thing, have anti white posts on Social Media, and its always ignored.

Lol and you're acting like we live in the 90s where information comes out slowly. We live in 2022 where it's easy to see someone's motivation when they put everything online for the world to see. These white shooters LITERALLY put manifestos online for everyone to read. It's not in a random diary in their bed.

Hell, the shooter live streamed the shooting on twitch. This is the age we live in. No one has to guess motivations when the shooters make it plain for everyone to see.

Just stop feeding the troll….

Medicare for all is somehow going to make people that don’t believe they are Ill seek help, and it’s going to convince HS’ers to want to go into psychology/psychiatry despite income at the position dropping rapidly so that we can fix the massive deficit of qualified caregivers.

Call around and see how many mental health professionals are even taking new patients, the number is incredibly small despite the profitability of the current system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stop normalizing mental illness in the name of political correctness.
    Maybe you missed this part

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Just stop feeding the troll….

Medicare for all is somehow going to make people that don’t believe they are Ill seek help, and it’s going to convince HS’ers to want to go into psychology/psychiatry despite income at the position dropping rapidly so that we can fix the massive deficit of qualified caregivers.

Call around and see how many mental health professionals are even taking new patients, the number is incredibly small despite the profitability of the current system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What is your solution then. All I keep hearing about is why hypothetical solutions from the left won't work. What are your TANGIBLE solutions to this issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Drain Bamage View Post
    Maybe you missed this part
    I don't understand Trans ideology myself but blaming it on that is so so stupid and illogical. There are so so many people that claim to be Trans outside of the United States but this doesn't happen there. If what you all were saying was true, then there would be mass school shootings every day in the Philippines. They have WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY more transsexuals than the United States. Your arguments are stupid.

The only way to stop the black supremacists is to make sure every one has medicare for all so they can seek out therapy at young ages before they do something devastating. You still haven't given an alternative to ending mental health issues.

Yes I did. You just ignore it. I said stop normalizing mental illness. This is 100% a problem created by the left, intentionally.

Doctor's are afraid to treat their patients. Kids are being groomed. Stop over medicating people.

DeSantis is doing it right. Don't be afraid to confront the mentally ill people on the left that are threatening healthcare providers and politicians.

This country would be a much safer place if the focus was on Teacher's Unions instead of the Gun Lobby.

Chicago has very strict gun control and crime has only increased. Actually enforcing the laws on the books and not letting violent criminals on the street would go a long ways towards reducing violent crime in this country.

12. Re: American is apple pie

I try not to feed the trolls, but sometimes I just can't help myself. You love just popping in when it's convenient and crawl back under your liberal/progressive rock when it's not. You've been asked many times about the killings of AA folks in our major cities. Every. Single. Day. Do those senseless killings matter to you or just these kinds? Is there an age level that gets your ire? Do tell. I already know you won't answer, because you never do and never will. Go ahead, deflect away.