I had a somewhat interesting idea.

Although I am not sure how to accomplish it. I am sure it could be done in spread sheet format, but I was thinking it would be nice information to have in a tangible format to physically view. This would be something to the effect of when ravens players injuries occurred and the estimated time of recovery so everyone could gauge officially when the team would be healthy. The only injuries and timelines I can recall off the top of my head are Jk during the redskins preseason game and Tyus last game of the season. ACL recovery time has decreased dramatically since I tore mine, so I am thinking the time table now is 6-9 months? It is probably a lot of useless legwork I just thought it would be interesting to see. Obviously, theres some big variables because it seems the consensus on Stanley is no one knows the extent of his injury or re-injury. Anyways, I am done rambling and its most likely an idea borne from "post" covid era or football withdrawal, because frankly the USFL is not filling any void.

Re: I had a somewhat interesting idea.

Here’s hoping you’re spreadsheet for 2022 entries is very short.