Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Blog Entries

Re: Brent Urban back with the Ravens

My understanding is that Urban's being brought in as Special Strength And Conditioning Assistant for Arm Stretching - and his first client will be Tyler Lindenbaum...

No? No? Wull OK then...
    ...If yinz ain't vaxxed & boosted by now, ain't nuffin' I say gonna change yer mind. Just don't drop dead on my lawn.

Слава Україні! героям слава!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lobachevsky View Post
    My understanding is that Urban's being brought in as Special Strength And Conditioning Assistant for Arm Stretching - and his first client will be Tyler Lindenbaum...

No? No? Wull OK then...
    "OK Tyler, lie down. We're going to give you 2" in length and 1" in wingspan with this device."

"Won't hurt a bit, maybe a little." ... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    No one is criticizing but saying front office always knows what they are doing is just not accurate.

How’d leveon bell signing pan out?
    Dez Bryant ?

Every decision is not always a good one.

For a team wanting health and availability urban is pretty much opposite of that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You're comparing emergency, desperation signings during the season with an off-season depth move? Bell and Bryant were Hail Marys, everyone knew they were Hail Marys and they didn't cost the team a thing. Why even bring those kind of moves up?

This is a depth move that costs the team nothing and you were most certainly taking a shot at the front office, but its schtick at this point. It's a Three Stooges act with the caveat that we've got like 7 or 8 Stooges on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Rxdoxx View Post
    We really don’t know if Wolfe is going to be able to go (he says he is). We don’t know with the added hip surgery, if Wolfe will be ready at the start of training camp (he better be in meetings with a new DC).
    I'm thinking his hip may be okay based on the Instagram Story he just posted...

"That's what."
    — She