Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Blog Entries

Re: Worst Special Teams Moments in Ravens History

Quote Originally Posted by Rxdoxx View Post
    What hit me was the call to Koch saying that they MAY (might?) be taking a punter in the draft.
    From other quotes/inferences, it seems to resolve that there was only one reason/punter that they made the call to Koch about. If someone had reached and taken Stout in the 3rd round, Koch would be our punter this season (and we would have signed a camp body to take the practice strain off of him). The brain trust had targeted one player and they risked a desired WR to get him. (And missed him by that much, Chief to quote Maxwell).
    We weren’t taking a punter, we were taking Stout or the WR there if Stout was gone, and maybe Likely where he went. Fairly certain we had no drafting interest in the other 2 punters who went after Stout.
    Koch may have been our punter more than 2022, depending on what was seen in 2023.

What a haul, the best at 3 positions, and maybe more
    agreed that’s exactly how it went down

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Obviously the Cundiff miss was the worst. The Haushka miss at Minnesota was pretty bad too. Trinden Holliday returning those two punts almost lost us the game during our sb run @Denver... if it wasn't for those returned kicks, the scoreline would have suggested a great performance from the defense playing one of the best offenses of the decade on the road... and Joe Flacco wouldn't have had to put the team on his back like he did.

one game that stands out with me is Ravens vs Broncos week 1 2013.

Idiot Brenden traywick ran full speed into Jacoby Jones on a fair call punt and knocked Jones out of the game and if I recall he missed bunch of games over it.

One of the dumbest plays I recall