Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Carroll County
    Posts
    4,929
    Blog Entries
    1

    If this were a fight, the referee would have stepped in and stopped it

    MIC DROP! Peter Doocy HUMILIATED🤜Jen Psaki’s Replacement In Another BRILLIANT Exchange!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgoBv2TZesE





  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    shrewsbury, pa
    Posts
    4,220

    Re: If this were a fight, the referee would have stepped in and stopped it

    She was reading word for word statements from the different agencies without any perspective of what they meant.





  3. #3

    Re: If this were a fight, the referee would have stepped in and stopped it

    Freakin' hilarious. Wonder what her "qualifications" were? I guess there were no other people considered for that job that met the stringent qualifications. She's it.





  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    shrewsbury, pa
    Posts
    4,220

    Re: If this were a fight, the referee would have stepped in and stopped it

    Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Freakin' hilarious. Wonder what her "qualifications" were? I guess there were no other people considered for that job that met the stringent qualifications. She's it.

    \She'll tell you her qualifications. She's a black gay immigrant.





  5. #5

    Re: If this were a fight, the referee would have stepped in and stopped it

    Quote Originally Posted by stevez51 View Post
    \She'll tell you her qualifications. She's a black gay immigrant.
    Not even her intersectional superpowers can save the shit show that is the Biden presidency





  6. #6

    Re: If this were a fight, the referee would have stepped in and stopped it

    Quote Originally Posted by stevez51 View Post
    \She'll tell you her qualifications. She's a black gay immigrant.
    Gotta check as many boxes as you can if you're the Biden administration. Such phony bullshit. Beyond laughable.





  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    21,453
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: If this were a fight, the referee would have stepped in and stopped it

    Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Not even her intersectional superpowers can save the shit show that is the Biden presidency
    "I support anyone's right to be who they want to be. My question is: to what extent do I have to participate in your self-image?" —Dave Chappelle





  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Overlea, MD
    Posts
    4,964

    Re: If this were a fight, the referee would have stepped in and stopped it

    Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Gotta check as many boxes as you can if you're the Biden administration. Such phony bullshit. Beyond laughable.
    Only these racist fucking lefties would even HAVE boxes. The rest of us don't give a shit about the color of your snatch, whether it's natural or man-made.

    Sent from my ass using Tapatalk





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site
var infolinks_pid = 3297965; var infolinks_wsid = 0; //—->