Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: Ravens sign RB Mike Davis

Quote Originally Posted by NjRavensFan View Post
    These guys watched Ty’son at every practice over the year.
    Not only that but the guy couldn't make it on special teams either. Like it just wasnt going to work for him on this team. He got potential though and a change of scenery could be better for him.

Blog Entries

Ravens organization is tight lipped on many levels. Only thing we can be sure of is that they don’t do things thoughtlessly, spitefully, or without solid reasons. We may never know, or may learn years from now when someone writes an autobiography of sorts. We can speculate things like doghouse, missed assignments, but there is something deeper I’m certain for us to hear “bye Felicia” at this point in time. He is now (Raven’s person respectful ways, free to go wherever he wants, Ravens decided to move on for things we can only guess at, but things strong enough to release an UDFA after 2 Years. He played at North Carolina, South Carolina, and BYU in college (which in itself may hint at something, who knows?)
    at one point of my life I was exactly Pi years old

Yeah, not worried about this move. Ty'son was ok, not as decrepit as Bell/Murray, but not all that imo. I like McCrary and with Badie in the fold who knows who ends up making the roster. Can't hurt to add some competition

Blog Entries

At best Williams would have been cut at the final cutdown to 53. He wasn't going to be on this team this year anyway. Their refusal to use him last year under the most dire of circumstances shows that.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Harbs still mad at the fumbles
    Specifically the one on the goal line vs KC (that Duvernay snagged in midair for the TD). Hard to recoup from that kind of mistake playing for the most risk-phobic HC in NFL history.
    ...If yinz ain't vaxxed & boosted by now, ain't nuffin' I say gonna change yer mind. Just don't drop dead on my lawn.

Слава Україні! героям слава!

What is this based on? Is there actual reporting on this? They both tore their ACLs before the season started last year, it’s been like a decade+ since ACL recoveries took more than a year
    I still wouldn’t give either one any preseason work.

Quote Originally Posted by lobachevsky View Post
    Specifically the one on the goal line vs KC (that Duvernay snagged in midair for the TD). Hard to recoup from that kind of mistake playing for the most risk-phobic HC in NFL history.
    Idk if that’s tongue in cheek but if not you are really underestimating how risk-averse a population NFL HCs are lol

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    I still wouldn’t give either one any preseason work.
    Definitely agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I don't think it says anything about Gus and JK. If they were that concerned about Gus and JK then I think they would have taken a back way higher than they took Badie, not waiting until after the draft and signing an 8th year RB with a career YPC under 4 as insurance or whatever for those guys.

The logic I was reading on Twitter was for his ability in pass protection.
    Fair. May say more about Justice Hill.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    Nope

Ravens signed him today and released Tyson.

This is a dumb ass move. Tyson showed some promise. They cut young healthy RB who had 6-8 yards per carry games for a 3.7 yard 29 year old RB

This move is real head scratcher my opinion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sounds like he didn't sign his tender. Wonder if that had anything to do with it?

Idk if that’s tongue in cheek but if not you are really underestimating how risk-averse a population NFL HCs are lol
    So risk averse that he goes for 2 down by 1 multiple times in the same season…. Ywahhhh. Okkkkkkk.

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    Well that completely kills all the Harbaugh apologists reasoning for benching Tyson

Maybe Tyson is just a complete head case of a guy?

It’s only logical reason I can assume. Teams don’t release young talented cheap RBS with capability of 6-8 yards per carry for no reason

Fair. His 5.2 ypc last year would be nice.