Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 49 to 60 of 520
  1. Re: Who are the real 'insurrectionists'? See them in '2000 Mules'

    Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Kind of like Russia, Russia, Russia being blocked for 4 years which was never verified? Not. Or Hunter Biden's laptop that was verified but kept hidden by all media? You sir, are full of shit.
    Unverifiable garbage comes back to haunt you, ask Rachel Maddow





  2. Re: Who are the real 'insurrectionists'? See them in '2000 Mules'

    Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Kind of like Russia, Russia, Russia being blocked for 4 years which was never verified? Not. Or Hunter Biden's laptop that was verified but kept hidden by all media? You sir, are full of shit.
    Also the only thing verifiable about the laptop from hell was that Hunter Biden has a huge Dong and was addicted to crack. Trump had an affair with a porn star. There is no decency in politics anymore, nobody actually cares. Focus on whether whoever is currently in office is doing a decent job of running the country. Everything else is moot garbage meant to take up your headspace.





  3. #51
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates
    Posts
    10,108

    Re: Who are the real 'insurrectionists'? See them in '2000 Mules'

    Quote Originally Posted by ReedInTheWind View Post
    Thereís a reason these things get blacked out by the media, even conservative ones. Itís because itís an unverifiable crock of shit that theyíd get legal flack for if they give any value to it.

    Itís sole purpose is to accumulate views and money from ďtrue believersĒ of a purposefully pushed conspiracy. Everything is about getting money out of your pocket and distracting from real issues. Donít forget that.

    Joe Biden is a shitty President. Focus on that. Not a bunch of whack job conspiracies meant to take up your money and time.
    You haven't watched the movie, either.

    All you have to do is watch it and make up your own mind.

    Or you can just believe it's all BS without ever taking a look. That's cool. There's a whole lot of people who like the blue pill.





  4. #52
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates
    Posts
    10,108

    Re: Who are the real 'insurrectionists'? See them in '2000 Mules'

    Quote Originally Posted by ReedInTheWind View Post
    Also the only thing verifiable about the laptop from hell was that Hunter Biden has a huge Dong and was addicted to crack. Trump had an affair with a porn star. There is no decency in politics anymore, nobody actually cares. Focus on whether whoever is currently in office is doing a decent job of running the country. Everything else is moot garbage meant to take up your headspace.
    I have no doubt you worked for a major news network. It clearly aligns with your ability to ignore the Big Guy collecting 10-50% of Hunter the Bag Man's deals, which are quite verifiable from the laptop and the fact that Hunter collected millions and millions from the Russians, Ukrainians, and Chinese while have exactly zero talent, experience, or knowledge of the fields he was paid for.

    Have another blue pill. And a little soma to go with it





  5. #53

    Re: Who are the real 'insurrectionists'? See them in '2000 Mules'

    Quote Originally Posted by ReedInTheWind View Post
    Also the only thing verifiable about the laptop from hell was that Hunter Biden has a huge Dong and was addicted to crack. Trump had an affair with a porn star. There is no decency in politics anymore, nobody actually cares. Focus on whether whoever is currently in office is doing a decent job of running the country. Everything else is moot garbage meant to take up your headspace.
    Somehow I doubt that while Trump was being raked over the coals for 4+ years, you were sitting there on your hands claiming "it's all garbage meant to take up your headspace. Pay it no mind". Yeah....





  6. #54
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Overlea, MD
    Posts
    4,973

    Re: Who are the real 'insurrectionists'? See them in '2000 Mules'

    Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Somehow I doubt that while Trump was being raked over the coals for 4+ years, you were sitting there on your hands claiming "it's all garbage meant to take up your headspace. Pay it no mind". Yeah....
    Bingo.

    And I'll bet he still believes the Russia/Trump collusion BS, the Ukrainian phone call BS, the "very good people" Charlottesville BS, etc etc... But he knows everything about a movie he's never seen.

    Sent from my ass using Tapatalk





  7. #55
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Carroll County
    Posts
    4,944
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Who are the real 'insurrectionists'? See them in '2000 Mules'

    Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Somehow I doubt that while Trump was being raked over the coals for 4+ years, you were sitting there on your hands claiming "it's all garbage meant to take up your headspace. Pay it no mind". Yeah....





  8. #56

    Re: Who are the real 'insurrectionists'? See them in '2000 Mules'

    Quote Originally Posted by ReedInTheWind View Post
    Unverifiable garbage comes back to haunt you, ask Rachel Maddow
    I'm not too familiar with her... him? She looks like one who wants to be a him. What is the unverifiable garbage coming from that one?





  9. Re: Who are the real 'insurrectionists'? See them in '2000 Mules'

    Quote Originally Posted by Drain Bamage View Post
    I'm not too familiar with her... him? She looks like one who wants to be a him. What is the unverifiable garbage coming from that one?
    Maddow pushed the Russia collusion conspiracy to the max, largely without evidence, to get views and hits for her show. Much of it was later debunked after in depth investigation. And it pushed her from being taken seriously as a journalist thinking she would win awards for all this coverage to just being another left wing extremist talking head. Basically canned her career.

    ďI must speak with Rachel Maddow, only one of us can have this haircut.Ē -Jack Donaghy





  10. #58
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    21,460
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Who are the real 'insurrectionists'? See them in '2000 Mules'

    Quote Originally Posted by ReedInTheWind View Post
    Maddow pushed the Russia collusion conspiracy to the max, largely without evidence, to get views and hits for her show. Much of it was later debunked after in depth investigation. And it pushed her from being taken seriously as a journalist thinking she would win awards for all this coverage to just being another left wing extremist talking head. Basically canned her career.

    “I must speak with Rachel Maddow, only one of us can have this haircut.” -Jack Donaghy
    Who took her seriously before the Russia Hoax?
    "I support anyone's right to be who they want to be. My question is: to what extent do I have to participate in your self-image?" óDave Chappelle





  11. Re: Who are the real 'insurrectionists'? See them in '2000 Mules'

    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    I have no doubt you worked for a major news network. It clearly aligns with your ability to ignore the Big Guy collecting 10-50% of Hunter the Bag Man's deals, which are quite verifiable from the laptop and the fact that Hunter collected millions and millions from the Russians, Ukrainians, and Chinese while have exactly zero talent, experience, or knowledge of the fields he was paid for.

    Have another blue pill. And a little soma to go with it
    I love that some of you think Iím some blue pilled lib cause I donít believe this crap. Sorry I donít tan my balls with Tucker Carlson or do coke off Matt Gaetz forehead. None of this shit being argued about on here matters is what Iím saying. Weíre currently run by a mummy who looks like he gets his skin tightened on a daily basis. Whatíre we gonna do about it? Nothing. Complain on forums with people that think just like us. Nobody is changing minds or the world here. We live in a broken political system where everyone is just out to steal our money and keep us from removing them from power. Short of a class war that unites the culture war against corruption and elitism, we will just continue this BS forever.

    If Bidenís out next season, itís just gonna be another worthless Party line individual on left or right thatís going to piss off half the country and nothing of substance will get done. Itís a shit cycle that ainít stopping anytime soon





  12. #60

    Re: Who are the real 'insurrectionists'? See them in '2000 Mules'

    Quote Originally Posted by ReedInTheWind View Post
    Maddow pushed the Russia collusion conspiracy to the max, largely without evidence, to get views and hits for her show. Much of it was later debunked after in depth investigation. And it pushed her from being taken seriously as a journalist thinking she would win awards for all this coverage to just being another left wing extremist talking head. Basically canned her career.

    ďI must speak with Rachel Maddow, only one of us can have this haircut.Ē -Jack Donaghy
    Canned her career? She had two cable companies vying to sign her up. 10million per year is a canned career id like to have





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site
var infolinks_pid = 3297965; var infolinks_wsid = 0; //ó->