Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 25 to 36 of 521
  1. #25

    Re: Who are the real 'insurrectionists'? See them in '2000 Mules'

    Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    Do you even read posts fromn your brethren? I quote Blue ridge who wrote this before me: Anyone who refutes this stuff is just a simple ass moron. This is what he wrote and I placed it in quotes in my post. So the name calling started with your creeple - not me. But then like a good right wing moron - you fake outrage back at me and claim I started the name calling. I am beyoond what you think or providing proof to tinfoil hat idiots like yourself who are the true threat to America's way of life.
    Focusing on the attack on you is kind of pointless don't you think? Instead give some good reasons why that movie is BS. If you have something like that you can show it is them with a low IQ and not yourself. Who cares if someone calls you a name. Prove them wrong or move on.





  2. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Overlea, MD
    Posts
    5,099

    Re: Who are the real 'insurrectionists'? See them in '2000 Mules'

    Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    This is exactly what blueridge posted: Yes, for sure. Also to do anything they can to distract from Biden, etc. I've been watching some of the videos and excerpts from it. Anyone who refutes this stuff is just a simple ass moron. Question still remains.....what is being done to stop it from happening again? I'll believe that a red wave is coming in the fall when I see it actually happen, not until then. I have no faith whatsoever in free and fair elections anymore. None.

    You claim it is out of the lefty playbook. Is blueridge a lefty because he started the insults? Must be because that post fits your criteria. As for you - you are as much a moron as tigerschmuck.
    You came onto this thread and completely dismissed the evidence presented in that movie, WITHOUT EVER SEEING THE MOVIE!

    That places your credibility at ZERO, and because of which, anything coming out of your mouth in the future as completely irrelevant, since you've already shown yourself to be dishonest. Period.

    Sent from my ass using Tapatalk





  3. #27

    Re: Who are the real 'insurrectionists'? See them in '2000 Mules'

    Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    This is exactly what blueridge posted: Yes, for sure. Also to do anything they can to distract from Biden, etc. I've been watching some of the videos and excerpts from it. Anyone who refutes this stuff is just a simple ass moron. Question still remains.....what is being done to stop it from happening again? I'll believe that a red wave is coming in the fall when I see it actually happen, not until then. I have no faith whatsoever in free and fair elections anymore. None.

    You claim it is out of the lefty playbook. Is blueridge a lefty because he started the insults? Must be because that post fits your criteria. As for you - you are as much a moron as tigerschmuck.
    Sorry, just gettin' all caught up w/this. Yes, I said that and stand by it. Once again, anyone and I do mean anyone, that can look at this evidence and not come away thinking we have a problem, then the shoe fits. It does not and was not ever meant to any one individual (although it could be). I don't give a shit whether you are a D or an R, or whatever you profess to be, if the shoe fits, wear it. If not, then shove off. You never even once commented on the merit of the video, just wanted to attack. That pretty much says it all.
    Research shows that drinking coffee in the morning has been proven to help others live longer.






  4. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    21,686
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Who are the real 'insurrectionists'? See them in '2000 Mules'

    Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    You never even once commented on the merit of the video
    And he never will.

    Part of the reason I haven't been very active here lately. There is no differing opinion to converse with and potentially learn from.

    We have maybe 3 who stop by right now and we either have this type of shit from 2bynight or "it's not worth arguing about" from the others.
    "I support anyone's right to be who they want to be. My question is: to what extent do I have to participate in your self-image?" —Dave Chappelle





  5. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Carroll County
    Posts
    5,115
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Who are the real 'insurrectionists'? See them in '2000 Mules'

    Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Sorry, just gettin' all caught up w/this. Yes, I said that and stand by it. Once again, anyone and I do mean anyone, that can look at this evidence and not come away thinking we have a problem, then the shoe fits. It does not and was not ever meant to any one individual (although it could be). I don't give a shit whether you are a D or an R, or whatever you profess to be, if the shoe fits, wear it. If not, then shove off. You never even once commented on the merit of the video, just wanted to attack. That pretty much says it all.
    I bet he'd bother watching a video of evidence of a team that was accused of cheating to beat the Ravens in a football game don't you think?





  6. #30

    Re: Who are the real 'insurrectionists'? See them in '2000 Mules'

    Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    I bet he'd bother watching a video of evidence of a team that was accused of cheating to beat the Ravens in a football game don't you think?
    That's probably true. Priorities and all. Turning a blind eye and ear to it all is so easy.

    "The 15-week standard comes from the understanding that most abortions after 15 weeks require “dilation and evacuation procedures which involve the use of surgical instruments to crush and tear the unborn child.” It is no surprise that advocates shy from discussing these devilish details."

    https://americanmind.org/salvo/the-d...d-the-details/
    Research shows that drinking coffee in the morning has been proven to help others live longer.






  7. #31

    Re: Who are the real 'insurrectionists'? See them in '2000 Mules'

    So the lefty visit summary this time:

    -Half a post to say the guy who promoted this movie had legal trouble. That means there's no evidence at all of election fraud. Boom.

    -3.5 posts to say "you guys are mean now I get to be mean back... REEEEEEE"

    Very productive.

    Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    I bet he'd bother watching a video of evidence of a team that was accused of cheating to beat the Ravens in a football game don't you think?
    That's a good way to put it.





  8. #32

    Re: Who are the real 'insurrectionists'? See them in '2000 Mules'

    If you find that yr getting bored of yr circle jerk you can tape a mirror to the back of yr buddies head.

    Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk





  9. #33

    Re: Who are the real 'insurrectionists'? See them in '2000 Mules'

    Quote Originally Posted by TecmoRaven View Post
    If you find that yr getting bored of yr circle jerk you can tape a mirror to the back of yr buddies head.

    Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
    Sounds like experience talking. Always good to get some tips from a pro.
    Research shows that drinking coffee in the morning has been proven to help others live longer.






  10. #34
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates
    Posts
    10,290

    Re: Who are the real 'insurrectionists'? See them in '2000 Mules'

    Quote Originally Posted by TecmoRaven View Post
    If you find that yr getting bored of yr circle jerk you can tape a mirror to the back of yr buddies head.

    Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
    Hasn't seen the movie, either.

    By the way, giving advice on circle jerks from what I suppose is vast experience (otherwise why are you offering it?) isn't a take. It isn't even an insult. It's just stupid. But I am glad you have a satisfying methodology for these things.

    For the future, I am not interested in your proclivities.





  11. #35

    Re: Who are the real 'insurrectionists'? See them in '2000 Mules'

    It's funny how it took the SCOTUS leak on abortion to bring back a few of the lefties out of hiding. Silent while the country gets destroyed, yet ready to dutifully carry the water for their progressive overlords when the bell is rung.

    Every single one of their causes and narratives collapse, yet they keep up their loyalty to the party regardless. It's a freaking cult.

    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk





  12. #36

    Re: Who are the real 'insurrectionists'? See them in '2000 Mules'

    Quote Originally Posted by TecmoRaven View Post
    If you find that yr getting bored of yr circle jerk you can tape a mirror to the back of yr buddies head.

    Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
    Next time quote the post that caused this frustration :D





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site
var infolinks_pid = 3297965; var infolinks_wsid = 0; //—->