Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 520
  1. #13

    Re: Who are the real 'insurrectionists'? See them in '2000 Mules'

    Quote Originally Posted by Beerracuda View Post
    The guy is either
    1. incredibly stupid
    2. a troll
    3. or he's a typical lying lefty, in which case I refer you back to #1.

    In any case, I FUCKING GUARANTEE you that he didn't watch the movie, which refers you back to #3.

    Sent from my ass using Tapatalk
    All of the above. He's either got an IQ around 60 or he's evil.

    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk





  2. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Carroll County
    Posts
    4,944
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Who are the real 'insurrectionists'? See them in '2000 Mules'

    Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    All of the above. He's either got an IQ around 60 or he's evil.

    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    That is what the left does, always. Ignore the facts and deflect and focus on who said it. So sad. But we're the ones that are brainwashed. Come back to reality. You've lost touch.





  3. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates
    Posts
    10,108

    Re: Who are the real 'insurrectionists'? See them in '2000 Mules'

    Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    Anyone who watches what this bozo produced and believes it is a "simple ass moron" - to quote your words. This is actually who you look up to - seriously??

    In 2014, DíSouza pleaded guilty to a felony campaign finance violation after he used straw donors to donate in excess of the personal limit to a friend who was running for a U.S. Senate seat in New York. Trump pardoned DíSouza in 2018, just months after DíSouza publicly mocked survivors of the mass school shooting in Parkland, Florida.
    Logical Fallacy: Attack the Messenger

    The facts can't be disputed. The same people keep arriving at different ballot boxes wearing latex gloves and dropping off ballots. The ones identified went to at least 10 different boxes and visited at least 5 NGOs where these ballots were picked up. THEY ARE ON VIDEO! D'Souza only produced it in the sense that he collected the video and distributed it. Most of the ballot box video is from government cameras.





  4. #16

    Re: Who are the real 'insurrectionists'? See them in '2000 Mules'

    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Logical Fallacy: Attack the Messenger

    The facts can't be disputed. The same people keep arriving at different ballot boxes wearing latex gloves and dropping off ballots. The ones identified went to at least 10 different boxes and visited at least 5 NGOs where these ballots were picked up. THEY ARE ON VIDEO! D'Souza only produced it in the sense that he collected the video and distributed it. Most of the ballot box video is from government cameras.
    But....But.... Desouza was arrested once, so none of that matters. He was arrested in what was a purely partisan political persecution by the Obama Administration and given jail time. Something that never happens for what he did, and something that rarely gets prosecuted period.

    It's similar to them going after Flynn for being a "foreign agent."

    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk





  5. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates
    Posts
    10,108

    Re: Who are the real 'insurrectionists'? See them in '2000 Mules'

    Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    But....But.... Desouza was arrested once, so none of that matters. He was arrested in what was a purely partisan political persecution by the Obama Administration and given jail time. Something that never happens for what he did, and something that rarely gets prosecuted period.

    It's similar to them going after Flynn for being a "foreign agent."

    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    Among the many horrifying things of the left in regard to our Republic the two worst are the treason via election and using the power of government to persecute political enemies. It's so third world and courtesy of the left wing America haters who won't be happy until we are dragged down to third world status, all in the name of equality.





  6. #18

    Re: Who are the real 'insurrectionists'? See them in '2000 Mules'

    Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    All of the above. He's either got an IQ around 60 or he's evil.

    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    This is what you conservative dipshits do. Gang up on anyone who disagrees with you using personal attacks. Calling me a person with an IQ of 60 or evil is a personal attack - giving me the right to call you a dipshit tool. You stated on the main thread weeks ago that you don't know why people seem to dislike you. Look at what you wrote to me, your choice of words. That is the reason people don't like you. You lash out with personal name calling attacks. Or are you too blind to see it and offer an apology? You can disagree with what I post - but must you use personal attacks - is that what you are all about?
    Last edited by 2bynight; 05-10-2022 at 10:35 AM.





  7. #19

    Re: Who are the real 'insurrectionists'? See them in '2000 Mules'

    Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    This is what you conservative dipshits do. Gang up on anyone who disagrees with you using personal attacks. Calling me a person with an IQ of 60 or evil is a personal attack - giving me the right to call you a dipshit tool. You stated on the main thread weeks ago that you don't know why people seem to dislike you. Look at what you wrote to me, your choice of words. That is the reason people don't like you. You lash out with personal name calling attacks. Or are you too blind to see it and offer an apology? You can disagree with what I post - but must you use personal attacks - is that what you are all about?
    I gave up caring what people like you think about me. To say what you said regarding 2000 Mules, you are either too stupid to understand what happened, or you are intentionally gaslighting and lying. If you debated the content and facts that were presented, at least that tells me you have the intelligence or integrity to actually look into it to develop an informed opinion.

    You aren't interested in honest debate however. You and your ilk are destroying this great country and don't even care enough to be informed on what you are supporting or opposing. You are a direct danger to my way of life and the success of my family and children. There is no compromising with that.

    You also started out by calling all of us "simple morons", so spare me the outrage.



    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by TIGERBLOOD; 05-10-2022 at 11:13 AM.





  8. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Overlea, MD
    Posts
    4,973

    Re: Who are the real 'insurrectionists'? See them in '2000 Mules'

    Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post

    You also started out by calling all of us "simple morons", so spare me the outrage.



    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    Straight from the Lefty playbook.

    - Personally insult those you disagree with.
    - Provide no debate of the facts provided.
    - Claim victim status, the moral high ground, and demand apology when counterattacked.

    Unbelievable.

    Sent from my ass using Tapatalk





  9. #21

    Re: Who are the real 'insurrectionists'? See them in '2000 Mules'

    Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    I gave up caring what people like you think about me. To say what you said regarding 2000 Mules, you are either too stupid to understand what happened, or you are intentionally gaslighting and lying. If you debated the content and facts that were presented, at least that tells me you have the intelligence or integrity to actually look into it to develop an informed opinion.

    You aren't interested in honest debate however. You and your ilk are destroying this great country and don't even care enough to be informed on what you are supporting or opposing. You are a direct danger to my way of life and the success of my family and children. There is no compromising with that.

    You also started out by calling all of us "simple morons", so spare me the outrage.



    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    Do you even read posts fromn your brethren? I quote Blue ridge who wrote this before me: Anyone who refutes this stuff is just a simple ass moron. This is what he wrote and I placed it in quotes in my post. So the name calling started with your creeple - not me. But then like a good right wing moron - you fake outrage back at me and claim I started the name calling. I am beyoond what you think or providing proof to tinfoil hat idiots like yourself who are the true threat to America's way of life.





  10. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    57,485
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Who are the real 'insurrectionists'? See them in '2000 Mules'

    I look at it this way -

    Had Trump won and we had video evidence showing ballot fuckery to the degree in which is present, he would have already been impeached and the Democratic Party would stop at nothing to remove him from office.

    Folks who arenít willing to even consider what would happen if the roles were reversed are complete hypocrites and shameful.

    ďMy team won, so fuck off.Ē


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.





  11. #23

    Re: Who are the real 'insurrectionists'? See them in '2000 Mules'

    Quote Originally Posted by Beerracuda View Post
    Straight from the Lefty playbook.

    - Personally insult those you disagree with.
    - Provide no debate of the facts provided.
    - Claim victim status, the moral high ground, and demand apology when counterattacked.

    Unbelievable.

    Sent from my ass using Tapatalk
    This is exactly what blueridge posted: Yes, for sure. Also to do anything they can to distract from Biden, etc. I've been watching some of the videos and excerpts from it. Anyone who refutes this stuff is just a simple ass moron. Question still remains.....what is being done to stop it from happening again? I'll believe that a red wave is coming in the fall when I see it actually happen, not until then. I have no faith whatsoever in free and fair elections anymore. None.

    You claim it is out of the lefty playbook. Is blueridge a lefty because he started the insults? Must be because that post fits your criteria. As for you - you are as much a moron as tigerschmuck.





  12. #24

    Re: Who are the real 'insurrectionists'? See them in '2000 Mules'

    Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    Do you even read posts fromn your brethren? I quote Blue ridge who wrote this before me: Anyone who refutes this stuff is just a simple ass moron. This is what he wrote and I placed it in quotes in my post. So the name calling started with your creeple - not me. But then like a good right wing moron - you fake outrage back at me and claim I started the name calling. I am beyoond what you think or providing proof to tinfoil hat idiots like yourself who are the true threat to America's way of life.
    Nice try but more false logic. Blueridge stated that anyone that watched it and refuted it was a simple ass moron. You weren't a part of the conversation at that point. You clearly haven't watched it, so it doesn't apply to you.

    You then responded to a group of people that have watched it either in whole or part, and called us simple ass morons for believing it.

    Do you not see the clear difference there? Of course you do, but you're not an honest person, so you fein offense and use it as an excuse to open up a barrage of personal insults.

    So what Tin Foil conspiracy are you referring to, now that most have been proven true?



    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site
var infolinks_pid = 3297965; var infolinks_wsid = 0; //ó->