Page 1 of 47 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Who are the real 'insurrectionists'? See them in '2000 Mules'

Was the Supreme Court leak just a created distraction away from the film "2000 Mules?"

https://www.wnd.com/2022/05/real-ins...ee-2000-mules/

Re: Who are the real 'insurrectionists'? See them in '2000 Mules'

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Was the Supreme Court leak just a created distraction away from the film "2000 Mules?"

Most likely. I watched the premiere of 2000 Mules last night. Holy fuck! No wonder they want to keep this movie hidden! The Dems are toast when this movie spreads to everyone. And everyone needs to see it. Totally irrefutable evidence of election stealing.

Sent from my ass using Tapatalk

3. Re: Who are the real 'insurrectionists'? See them in '2000 Mules'

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post

Yes, for sure. Also to do anything they can to distract from Biden, etc. I've been watching some of the videos and excerpts from it. Anyone who refutes this stuff is just a simple ass moron. Question still remains.....what is being done to stop it from happening again? I'll believe that a red wave is coming in the fall when I see it actually happen, not until then. I have no faith whatsoever in free and fair elections anymore. None.

Quote Originally Posted by Beerracuda View Post
    Most likely. I watched the premiere of 2000 Mules last night. Holy fuck! No wonder they want to keep this movie hidden! The Dems are toast when this movie spreads to everyone. And everyone needs to see it. Totally irrefutable evidence of election stealing.

If you don't realize that we live in a world where truth doesn't matter by now this will surely put you into the camp that does.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Yes, for sure. Also to do anything they can to distract from Biden, etc. I've been watching some of the videos and excerpts from it. Anyone who refutes this stuff is just a simple ass moron. Question still remains.....what is being done to stop it from happening again? I'll believe that a red wave is coming in the fall when I see it actually happen, not until then. I have no faith whatsoever in free and fair elections anymore. None.

How was this not a coup? An actual Insurrection?

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

7. Re: Who are the real 'insurrectionists'? See them in '2000 Mules'

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post

I 100% believe it was both.

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post

We gotta stop calling this a stolen election. That's far too mild. It almost sounds like a misdemeanor.

Call it what it REALLY is: an overthrow of the US government. Simply put, TREASON.

Anyone who watches what this bozo produced and believes it is a "simple ass moron" - to quote your words. This is actually who you look up to - seriously??

In 2014, D’Souza pleaded guilty to a felony campaign finance violation after he used straw donors to donate in excess of the personal limit to a friend who was running for a U.S. Senate seat in New York. Trump pardoned D’Souza in 2018, just months after D’Souza publicly mocked survivors of the mass school shooting in Parkland, Florida.

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    Anyone who watches what this bozo produced and believes it is a "simple ass moron" - to quote your words. This is actually who you look up to - seriously??

In 2014, D’Souza pleaded guilty to a felony campaign finance violation after he used straw donors to donate in excess of the personal limit to a friend who was running for a U.S. Senate seat in New York. Trump pardoned D’Souza in 2018, just months after D’Souza publicly mocked survivors of the mass school shooting in Parkland, Florida.
    This is pretty weak but I guess when you can't address the evidence it's all you have.

D'Souza isn't the organization that documented this election fraud. Please tell us why this is not illegal and does not constitute massive organized election fraud.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    If you don't realize that we live in a world where truth doesn't matter by now this will surely put you into the camp that does.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post

I rest my case.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    I rest my case.
    The guy is either
    1. incredibly stupid
    2. a troll
    3. or he's a typical lying lefty, in which case I refer you back to #1.

In any case, I FUCKING GUARANTEE you that he didn't watch the movie, which refers you back to #3.