Page 44 of 47 FirstFirst ... 4243444546 ... LastLast

Re: Who are the real 'insurrectionists'? See them in '2000 Mules'

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Hilarious. Play the victim and bow out. Too funny.
    Happens a lot. I only ever see the lefties do this. There's no abuse going on, you're pointing out his scenario sounds unlikely. I can't speak to if he was lying or not but this isn't how you convince people you're being truthful.

Quote Originally Posted by Drain Bamage View Post
    Happens a lot. I only ever see the lefties do this. There's no abuse going on, you're pointing out his scenario sounds unlikely. I can't speak to if he was lying or not but this isn't how you convince people you're being truthful.
    He accused me of mischaracterizing what he said about counting votes. I provided evidence proving he was lying about it. There is no disputing that. I quoted his own words.

He then changes the subject and leaves in a tiff instead of manning up.

You are correct in that only lefties do this. I NEVER lie. When I am wrong or make a mistake, I apologize for it. There are many examples of this throughout this forum.

Mass formation psychosis. T

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Hilarious. Play the victim and bow out. Too funny.
    I mean I just quoted his own words and exposed the lie. It was directly what he was talking about. There was no rabbit hole or deflection. It was a direct quote.

Unbelievable. Lie, and then throw a tantrum when called out and leave.

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    I mean I just quoted his own words and exposed the lie. It was directly what he was talking about. There was no rabbit hole or deflection. It was a direct quote.

Unbelievable. Lie, and then throw a tantrum when called out and leave.

Yeah you called this one, he gone lol.

Thought this movie was B.S?

https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/2-...sting-case.amp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Tell Me Again About ‘The Big Lie’: Video Proof of Ballot Harvesting and Stuffing in Detroit in 2020.

I know, it means nothing. It's all BS. Just Trumpies whining more. Those Ultra-MAGA semi and full-blown fascists just can't stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Tell Me Again About ‘The Big Lie’: Video Proof of Ballot Harvesting and Stuffing in Detroit in 2020.

I know, it means nothing. It's all BS. Just Trumpies whining more. Those Ultra-MAGA semi and full-blown fascists just can't stop.
    I just keep thinking of how it was portrayed it was gonna be a high democratic swing with mail in voting. All laid out nice and neat for when it happened. After watching that vid The USPS did endorse Biden. Just saying. The securist election ever.
    I don't know a lot but I know a little

8. Re: Who are the real 'insurrectionists'? See them in '2000 Mules'

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    I just keep thinking of how it was portrayed it was gonna be a high democratic swing with mail in voting. All laid out nice and neat for when it happened. After watching that vid The USPS did endorse Biden. Just saying. The securist election ever.
    Except the entire USPS board of Governors was appointed by Trump at the time. And Dejoy oversaw it. Trump and Dejoy actively tried to weaken the USPS during 2020 to counter absentee swings in Dem voting.

https://www.justsecurity.org/72132/t...ce-a-timeline/

You can see how early this mail-in ballot BS was planted in peoples brains to cast doubt if he lost.

Quote Originally Posted by ReedInTheWind View Post
    Except the entire USPS board of Governors was appointed by Trump at the time. And Dejoy oversaw it. Trump and Dejoy actively tried to weaken the USPS during 2020 to counter absentee swings in Dem voting.

https://www.justsecurity.org/72132/t...ce-a-timeline/

You can see how early this mail-in ballot BS was planted in peoples brains to cast doubt if he lost.
    Lol. Sure. No comment on the video? Why did the AGs illegally change voting laws prior to the election?

The USPS workers endorsed Biden.

10. Re: Who are the real 'insurrectionists'? See them in '2000 Mules'

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    Lol. Sure. No comment on the video? Why did the AGs illegally change voting laws prior to the election?

The USPS workers endorsed Biden.

There’s no comment on the video cause it’s stupid. It’s evil music played behind people putting ballots in a box. It’s the same playbook, same BS. Regular people being portrayed as criminals to fit a narrative that’s already in your head.

Now you’re blaming postal workers? I thought it was unnamed liberal non-profits paying mules? You’re saying the USPS was part of a conspiracy against Trump when their entire organization was controlled by Trump supporters at the time?

You talking about the Ken Paxton case the Supreme Court threw out?

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

There’s no comment on the video cause it’s stupid. It’s evil music played behind people putting ballots in a box. It’s the same playbook, same BS. Regular people being portrayed as criminals to fit a narrative that’s already in your head.

Now you’re blaming postal workers? I thought it was unnamed liberal non-profits paying mules? You’re saying the USPS was part of a conspiracy against Trump when their entire organization was controlled by Trump supporters at the time?

Excellent point. The USPS workers would do EXACTLY what the leadership of the organization said to do. And what did the leadership tell these workers to do?

I am not blaming postal workers. I am blaming mules fed ballots by liberal NGOs who took pictures of themselves dropping off ballots as proof of job done so they could get paid. It just so happened a mule was also a postal worker.

Every conservative knew they were going to cheat by mail months before it happened. It wasnt a secret or framing an excuse for losing. Its a fact that liberal AGs in swing states illegally changed election laws making it easier to cheat. They are now getting their hands slapped for it, two years later.

Its not absentee voting that is the problem and you keep ignoring that. Its no excuse mail in voting for everyone and ballot drop boxes that are highly succeptible to fraud. Even the Democrats said so prior to figuring out they could steal an election doing it. They also spent millions of dollars fighting actual forensic audits and canvassing. There was never an investigation of any of this. Not even in Arizona. Once the envelopes are separated from the ballots its impossible to verify, and the Democrats know that.

It takes a special kind of cognitive dissonance to not put these things together and clearly see what happened. Instead you search for articles written by liberal rags and Non-profits to try coming up with an excuse as to why what everyone saw with their eyes didn't happen. It's confirmation bias to the nth degree.

I don't need an article to tell me what happened because I followed all this in real time as it happened months before the election, and watched it all unfold. Biden winning was the equivalent of a team winning a game down 20 with 20 seconds left recovering 3 onsides kicks and completing 3 hail marys. It was statistically impossible without fraud, and only the very fraud that was possible because of the laws that were illegally changed by Democrat AGs. That, and the millions of dollars Zuckerberg poured into liberal areas where his ngo was actually run the elections in some cases. It was obvious.