Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: The Green Dot

Re: The Green Dot

Hoping Chuck stays here. Looking forward to 3 safety sets. Let’s see Watson, Burrow & Pickett/Trubisky try to throw deep now. Chuck is a very popular guy in the locker room & is very smart w great work habits. I’m a fan of his & want him to stay here. But….if the biz side says we trade him, I hope we get a WR and/or CB in return.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. I also think that a unique and talented back end might be more effective, and more affordable too. The two thing MM seems to focus on are pressuring the QB and making the deep ball high risk. You can do that with great safeties and good CBs. If we can make our defense as unorthadox as our offense, it will be tougher for opponents to prepare.

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    Clark and Earl don’t even play the same position. I was excited about Elliot, not Clark. Maybe you’re confusing the two.
    Not to pick on you, but this is confusing to me.

What did Elliot show that Clark didn’t(beside the obvious allergy to staying healthy).

Maybe a smidgen better ball skills???

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Not to pick on you, but this is confusing to me.

What did Elliot show that Clark didn’t(beside the obvious allergy to staying healthy).

Maybe a smidgen better ball skills???

It’s all good, we are just talking ball.

Elliot, to me, was more of a playmaker, a harder hitter, brought more intensity to the defense as a whole. Obviously, he couldn’t stay healthy so Clark ended up being better. But to me, when both healthy and on the field, I liked Elliot more.

Looks like Clark has done the childish player thing where they wipe their social media of references to their team bit.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    Looks like Clark has done the childish player thing where they wipe their social media of references to their team bit.
    EDC has been pretty clear; if a guy doesn't want to be on the team, he won't be around long. But it has to be a good deal for the Ravens

https://twitter.com/RavensSalaryCap/...ocxuA5kcDYMtHA

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    EDC has been pretty clear; if a guy doesn't want to be on the team, he won't be around long. But it has to be a good deal for the Ravens

https://twitter.com/RavensSalaryCap/...ocxuA5kcDYMtHA
    Clark is probably more important on the Ravens than he is on any other team. Besides maybe the Giants.

If Wink is banging the table I could see a deal done. But that’s the only way.

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    It’s all good, we are just talking ball.

Elliot, to me, was more of a playmaker, a harder hitter, brought more intensity to the defense as a whole. Obviously, he couldn’t stay healthy so Clark ended up being better. But to me, when both healthy and on the field, I liked Elliot more.
    I’m admittedly biased about players That seem to tear their labia every time they open their legs, so there is that, but it never seemed like the player lived up to the underground hype when it came to Elliott in my book.

In regards to Elliott, it feels like his fan fame came from his nickname and his hit on Henry. Outside of those two things, what's he truly known for here?

Quote Originally Posted by purple_city39 View Post
    In regards to Elliott, it feels like his fan fame came from his nickname and his hit on Henry. Outside of those two things, what's he truly known for here?
    Oh, that’s easy, being hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Oh, that’s easy, being hurt.

Welp. Can't really argue that

Based on the results of all the coverage break downs last year….I don’t see how we can do worse than Clark with the green dot.