Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Joe Bidens America

This is what happens when criminals are told that it isn't their fault. It's the system. It's Trump. It's systemic racism. Your father wasn't in the picture therefore you shouldn't be held accountable for your actions and so we'll let you go with a slap on the wrist.

Or we'll put you in a womens prison after you identify as a woman so you can impregnate all the female prisoners you want. But not to worry, there's "healthcare" for that if you can't raise the baby.

Re: Joe Bidens America

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    This is what happens when criminals are told that it isn't their fault. It's the system. It's Trump. It's systemic racism. Your father wasn't in the picture therefore you shouldn't be held accountable for your actions and so we'll let you go with a slap on the wrist.

Or we'll put you in a womens prison after you identify as a woman so you can impregnate all the female prisoners you want. But not to worry, there's "healthcare" for that if you can't raise the baby.

Wait, did that last one happen?

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost....er-inmate/amp/

Ladies and gentleman (and all other "genders"), I present to you Disneyland for perverts.

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post

I'm curious if that happened too. The prison scenario that is.

Edit: yeah that's pretty fucked up on many levels. And such a predictable outcome.
    Last edited by Drain Bamage; 05-06-2022 at 12:45 PM.

This particular example will likely be polarizing for some and won't really drive your point home.

If you want to do that let's all focus on the fact that the guy with the gun/knife that attacked Dave Chappelle is not going to be charged with a felony by the loons in LA.

C'mon. Who doesn't think that will lead to more of our entertainers getting violently attacked.

The part I can't figure out is if they are not pressing charges because of Chappelle's perceived trans hate (and thus it's okay) or if this crime truly doesn't warrant a felony charge in their books.

Hard to say.

Either way it's fucked up and it's all on Democrats and their supporters.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    This particular example will likely be polarizing for some and won't really drive your point home.

If you want to do that let's all focus on the fact that the guy with the gun/knife that attacked Dave Chappelle is not going to be charged with a felony by the loons in LA.

C'mon. Who doesn't think that will lead to more of our entertainers getting violently attacked.

The part I can't figure out is if they are not pressing charges because of Chappelle's perceived trans hate (and thus it's okay) or if this crime truly doesn't warrant a felony charge in their books.

Hard to say.

Either way it's fucked up and it's all on Democrats and their supporters.
    As far as the Chappelle thing, I read that the gun/knife thing was in the guy's backpack. Likely that due to that they felt like the felony wouldn't apply. The DA Gascon is a POS regardless though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensforce83 View Post
    As far as the Chappelle thing, I read that the gun/knife thing was in the guy's backpack. Likely that due to that they felt like the felony wouldn't apply. The DA Gascon is a POS regardless though.

So the DA is saying you won't get charged with a felony as long as the weapons you have are not in your hands. Shouldn't he have been charged with a weapons felony because the weapon was in his possession. Which is usually a charge no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by stevez51 View Post
    So the DA is saying you won't get charged with a felony as long as the weapons you have are not in your hands. Shouldn't he have been charged with a weapons felony because the weapon was in his possession. Which is usually a charge no matter what.
    Maybe his hands identify as legs? We should be tolerant of bi-ligament identities.

Maybe his hands identify as legs? We should be tolerant of bi-ligament identities.
    They want the whole world to be like Mister Rogers Land of Make-Believe.

When it's actually much closer to the Land of Misfit Toys.

Sent from my ass using Tapatalk

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by Beerracuda View Post
    They want the whole world to be like Mister Rogers Land of Make-Believe.

When it's actually much closer to the Land of Misfit Toys.

Sent from my ass using Tapatalk
    Actually it is "Mr. Robinson's Neighborhood."

Blog Entries

So it sounds like it is legal to conceal carry a firearm in CA as long as you don't touch it. UFB.

Yes there should have been a weapons charge as well