Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries

Re: Free talk Friday - 05.06.22

awesome story Shas - your kid is about the same age as mine and actually I think we are close to same age. watching them become their own men is pretty amazing. Used to ask me for $ all the time, now they wouldn't take it if I offered...

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    awesome story Shas - your kid is about the same age as mine and actually I think we are close to same age. watching them become their own men is pretty amazing. Used to ask me for $ all the time, now they wouldn't take it if I offered...
    Rwt, you remind me that at one time I'd drive the family everywhere. Now, my daughter gets behind the wheel and tells me to "relax." I still feel a little funny about it, although she does allow me to pay for dinner. Some habits never... Bc

Thanks. I turn the dreaded 6-0 in seven months, nipping at Bc's wrinkly old heals.

And it is amazing. He's already way more responsible with money than I was even ten years ago, LOL. Graduated UMBC debt free and has socked away a hefty first home down payment already. Now it's only the odd question of where a stake can go in the ground for them. Life is funny.
    "That's what."
    — She

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post
    Thanks. I turn the dreaded 6-0 in seven months, nipping at Bc's wrinkly old heals.

And it is amazing. He's already way more responsible with money than I was even ten years ago, LOL. Graduated UMBC debt free and has socked away a hefty first home down payment already. Now it's only the odd question of where a stake can go in the ground for them. Life is funny.
    It's the same with my oldest. Bought his own house, brand new vehicle, making six figures....never would've thought.

I turned 60 and I'm loving life. I do a workout on Tue/Thur and yoga on Mon/Wed/Fri and ride my bike at least 8 miles a day. Empty nest thing has it's advantages too...

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

It's the same with my oldest. Bought his own house, brand new vehicle, making six figures....never would've thought.

I turned 60 and I'm loving life. I do a workout on Tue/Thur and yoga on Mon/Wed/Fri and ride my bike at least 8 miles a day. Empty nest thing has it's advantages too...
    Good for you. We have an emergency back-up child in Middle School still. If I survive Hormonal Hell perhaps I'll be able to do more than the hour trail walk I get in most days.
    "That's what."
    — She

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Thank you! They are good... going to be 2 in 2 weeks. Crazy!!! They are becoming little people now, which is so fun to watch :)

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    Watching two year old grow and learn is so much fun

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk