Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Re: 2022 Rookie Mini-Camp

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    My sister-in-law is a mix of Burger King, KFC, Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, Subway, All-You-Can-Consume buffets (she's closed 9 so far), Dunkin' Donuts, plus various ice cream, cake, and custard outlets (too numerous to mention). It's quite a variety that makes up this blob of protoplasm... Bc
    I can see how proud you are of her non-discriminative nature...

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    JZ annoujnced Diego signed yesterday.
    I don't think he announced that he signed, unless I missed something. Just that he is taking part in mini-camp.

As far as I can tell, just part of the tryouts for people they haven't signed yet (they also had Marcell Dareus and Geronimo Allison there as well).

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    Caddy has 6 games of Moon. I watched Georgia and Alabama, but they also have South Florida, Missoui, A&M and Tennessee

I watched Kolar on Tuesday - I wasn't a big fan. Only watched one game though. He wins above the rim which is good, but he's not very fluid as a route runner and his blocking is concerning.
    I'm unfamiliar w/ Caddy...and had no luck finding game cutups of Moon. I would be interested if you saw him at ILB and how he looked.

Surprised by your take on Kolar. But to each their own, heck it could even come down to which games we watched. (Baylor and Oregon for me)
    "Those corners...and those safeties are going to be one-on-one... and we got to make them pay for it," Harbs

"I think he’d be[Lamar] the greatest player in the history of the game,” Young said

You're nothing if not consistent, Bc.

Whenever we pass a McDonald's I can't help but turn to my wife and refer to it as a fine Scottish restaurant. That joke never gets old (for me).
    "That's what."
    — She

Quote Originally Posted by edromeo View Post
    I'm unfamiliar w/ Caddy...and had no luck finding game cutups of Moon. I would be interested if you saw him at ILB and how he looked.

Surprised by your take on Kolar. But to each their own, heck it could even come down to which games we watched. (Baylor and Oregon for me)
    I pay a Patreon for Caddy's Cutups: https://www.patreon.com/CaddysCutups

I just do the 1.50/month and it gives me everything I need - highly recommend.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB