Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Big wins for Trump yesterday

I wonder if fear of another Trump presidency will cause Democrats to break in their insane pursuit of him for fear of retribution should he take back the White House and have majorities in both chambers of congress.

I feel like the fear of imminent majorities in congress in at least one chamber is already causing Democrats to start to move to a defensive posture.

I really hate this perpetual war using congressional hearings as political battering rams but wth, you go to a gun fight with a gun right? Turn about is fair play.

Re: Big wins for Trump yesterday

They secretly miss complaining about Trump im sure. They used Trump as a lightning rod to spread their accusations of hate speech and gender shaming. He was their favorite conductor.

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    They secretly miss complaining about Trump im sure. They used Trump as a lightning rod to spread their accusations of hate speech and gender shaming. He was their favorite conductor.
    That reminds me of a quote from another president who fully understood his relationship with the press (or rather their dysfunctional relationship with him).

"I leave you gentlemen now. And you will now write it. You will interpret it. That's your right. But as I leave you, I want you to know: just think how much you're going to be missing. You don't have Nixon to kick around anymore. Because, gentlemen, this is my last press conference."

Trump gave as much or more than he got, unlike poor old Dick Nixon.

Think how many people Trump broke. Megyn Kelly comes to mind. Jeff Zucker. I'm sure there's more. Certainly if you look outside of the press he wrecked a lot of politicians and pseudo celebs i.e. Michael Avenatti, that little turd Scaramucci, A Cheney and a couple other mushy "Republicans" etc..

It's a long ass list.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Think how many people Trump broke. Megyn Kelly comes to mind. Jeff Zucker. I'm sure there's more. Certainly if you look outside of the press he wrecked a lot of politicians and pseudo celebs i.e. Michael Avenatti, that little turd Scaramucci, A Cheney and a couple other mushy "Republicans" etc..

It's a long ass list.
    Well, you could have simplified it and said everyone on the Left. Thanks to President Trump, we now see how completely insane our political adversaries on the left really are. We used to think they were just people with bad ideas. Now we know them to be absolute lunatic nut bags, without a stitch of decency or integrity to speak of.

Sent from my ass using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Beerracuda View Post
    Well, you could have simplified it and said everyone on the Left. Thanks to President Trump, we now see how completely insane our political adversaries on the left really are. We used to think they were just people with bad ideas. Now we know them to be absolute lunatic nut bags, without a stitch of decency or integrity to speak of.

This is really his greatest accomplishment. Exposing the left and awakening people to the evil. Because of TDS, the left began saying the quiet part outloud.

As much as I hate to say it, we have the media to thank for that actually. Trump broke them first and they did too good a job brainwashing people.

Their relentless and unified attacks on Trump and his supporters created an atmosphere not unlike a giant echo chamber. The left felt comfortable to say whatever they wanted and really felt without fear of an independent and honest media.

In short, they started believing their own bullshit, and it's blowing up on them in glorious fashion.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

So the currently very damaged Biden woke up from his nappy today and has come out swinging hard at MAGA.

I almost think being attacked by Biden is a plus at this point.

I guess people around him are reading the tea leaves of yesterday's primaries and have decided they need to start attacking hard now. Biden can't make the election about anything he's done. They have tried pumping up that turd and gaslighting us on how great the economy is and how great a job he's done, lol, to no avail.

Looks like they now believe making the mid-terms a referendum on Trump is their only hope.

They've been floating this "Vote Democrat because the Republicans are dangerous/extreme" trial balloon a bit in the past couple months. They tacked from that to extreme gaslighting "the economies great!"... "pay more for gas and like it you babies!"... "Putin stole all the cream cheese!".... and now after yesterday are firmly back to trying to scare people into voting for dog shit.

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    This is really his greatest accomplishment. Exposing the left and awakening people to the evil. Because of TDS, the left began saying the quiet part outloud.

As much as I hate to say it, we have the media to thank for that actually. Trump broke them first and they did too good a job brainwashing people.

Their relentless and unified attacks on Trump and his supporters created an atmosphere not unlike a giant echo chamber. The left felt comfortable to say whatever they wanted and really felt without fear of an independent and honest media.

In short, they started believing their own bullshit, and it's blowing up on them in glorious fashion.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    Exactly! And even those on the left with even a slight lean toward center will usually follow their extremist lefty cohorts right off the cliff on just about every issue. People on the left will never admit to being wrong on anything. So instead, they just go along with whatever agenda their side is currently pushing.
    And when they are proven dead wrong, their usual comeback is "well, what about when Trump said/did ________".

So the currently very damaged Biden woke up from his nappy today and has come out swinging hard at MAGA.

Oh it most definitely is a plus. Nobody is defending what Biden has done to this country in less than 15 months. Those that voted for him just ignore it altogether. But things are bad and they're getting worse. People remember how well things were under Trump, and every time things get worse in their life, more will blame Biden. And his attacks on Trump will just make people angrier.
    I'm still sticking by my prediction of the House flipping 60-70 seats in November. If more dirt comes out about the Dems between now and Election Day, and I believe there will be, you can expect that number to top 80+ seats.
    The Dems are done.

Can we get the Orioles to sign Trump? He is batting a 1.000
    I don't know a lot but I know a little

10. Re: Big wins for Trump yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    Can we get the Orioles to sign Trump? He is batting a 1.000
    I'm watching lots of races, but keeping a keen eye on Liz Cheney in Wyoming. He and her are like oil and water. I hope he gets her out. No love lost on those two.

https://crowdwisdom.live/politics/20...se-race-polls/

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    I'm watching lots of races, but keeping a keen eye on Liz Cheney in Wyoming. He and her are like oil and water. I hope he gets her out. No love lost on those two.

https://crowdwisdom.live/politics/20...se-race-polls/
    I've also heard a lot of democrats in Wyoming are gonna switch parties so they can vote in the primary. So yeah it's definitely not a lock on keeping her out but she has been exposed for who she is. Let's hope that wins out.
    I don't know a lot but I know a little

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

I guess people around him are reading the tea leaves of yesterday's primaries and have decided they need to start attacking hard now. Biden can't make the election about anything he's done. They have tried pumping up that turd and gaslighting us on how great the economy is and how great a job he's done, lol, to no avail.

Looks like they now believe making the mid-terms a referendum on Trump is their only hope.

They've been floating this "Vote Democrat because the Republicans are dangerous/extreme" trial balloon a bit in the past couple months. They tacked from that to extreme gaslighting "the economies great!"... "pay more for gas and like it you babies!"... "Putin stole all the cream cheese!".... and now after yesterday are firmly back to trying to scare people into voting for dog shit.
    They are actually wanting Trump back on Twitter so they can run against his tweets. It would be best if he stayed off until after the mid-terms.