Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: 1-on-1 w/ Ravens RG Kevin Zeitler

DUDE!

Seriously good stuff Cole. Loved the questions, loved the flow and what an awesome get for your show. Never lose the accent man, although I have never met a Canadian that was able to.

Quote Originally Posted by Rygar64 View Post
    DUDE!

Seriously good stuff Cole. Loved the questions, loved the flow and what an awesome get for your show. Never lose the accent man, although I have never met a Canadian that was able to.
    Thanks brother!
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    He was so direct and to the point! It was funny I wrote out questions to send to him beforehand and I ended up deleting 3 becuase I was like "Man I can't ask him for an hour of his time".

So we start going and he was just banging out answers direct and to the point that it only went 15 minutes lmao!

He was a great guest, super approachable. We're lucky man!
    It must be something about Wisconsin linemen. Three years ago I met Ricky Wagner while he was chilling at a resort pool near where I live in Florida. I didn't even realize it was him, though he was obviously a big guy. He just started chatting me up and I ended up drinking a few beers with him and his father. Ironically, we were a couple beers in until we even brought up football and his dad asked me who I rooted for. I told him the Ravens and he just matter of factly tells me his son used to play for them and loved his time there. I put two and two together based on his size and first name and realized who it was. I started talking to him about the NFL and football (he was on the Lions then) and he was as open and cool about all kinds of topics. Really interesting and fun afternoon for me. Great guy and as easy to talk to as anybody.

I'm so pissed off about the quality of Ravens coverage and so inspired by watching both your interview with KZ and the film session with Cole, Coach and Filmstudy that I am literally trying to find the startup costs for creating an internet radio station. The 3 of you guys and maybe a segment with Brian Macfarlane on cap stuff could generate a ton of content. I would pay to tune in for it.