Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Re: Supreme Court has voted to overturn abortion rights, draft opinion shows

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBasedFan View Post
    I drag suicide into it because it is a medical decision. Illegal in most states based theological beliefs. Abortion falls into the same category for those who do not believe life begins at conception. For them it is a personal decision to make for themselves. The argument for abortion is theologically based. Government should play no role.

Did you not say one of governments primary functions is the protection of innocents? Then how can you not insist on gun control knowing the number of innocents murdered every year. If you want gun control what is next? Where do you draw the line? I can come up with hundreds of laws to protect innocent lives. All of which you would howl at as an infringement of your freedom and privacy or a restriction on business. But they would save innocent lives.

Government at all levels needs leave this alone.

Government has no business in this issue. None

If government chooses to play a role then the precident is set for further intrusions based on the "welfare" of whomever. You said
    First off 99% of gun owners have never murdered anyone. Other deaths are caused by strangulation, knives, hammers , poison. Murder is murder bro and abortion is 100% effective. You can't compare gun rights and abortions. F'n silly.

I am assuming that you believe NO TAXPAYER funded monies should be used at all for Planned Parenthood and yes this includes govt healthcare of any type. I just want to see if you agree cuz if you do I will let Senator Pocohontas know. Keep the govt off my body. Keep taxpayer funds from abortion clinics.

Really quite a shame a heartbeat and immense pain mean nothing to you.
    I don't know a lot but I know a little

I drag suicide into it because it is a medical decision. Illegal in most states based theological beliefs. Abortion falls into the same category for those who do not believe life begins at conception. For them it is a personal decision to make for themselves. The argument for abortion is theologically based. Government should play no role.

Did you not say one of governments primary functions is the protection of innocents? Then how can you not insist on gun control knowing the number of innocents murdered every year. If you want gun control what is next? Where do you draw the line? I can come up with hundreds of laws to protect innocent lives. All of which you would howl at as an infringement of your freedom and privacy or a restriction on business. But they would save innocent lives.

If government chooses to play a role then the precident is set for further intrusions based on the "welfare" of whomever. You said
    Do you think gun control will keep criminals from getting guns?

I find abortion to be repugnant and a moral travesty
    You should focus on this part more.

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Last night watching the news I learned that in PA that window is 24 weeks.
    Hard to find anyone that thinks 24 weeks should be ok….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With advances in medicine doctors know of issues way before 6 months.

What I am in favor of is government at the federal, state and local levels staying the hell out of peoples most private, most personal business. To me there is nothing more private than ones own decisions involving medical procedures being performed on ones own body. You of the anti government knows best ilk I should think would be aghast at the thought of this kind of personal intrusion. Ill bet you would have been beside yourself if you were required by the government to be vacccinated wouldnt you. You dont want the government telling you what you have to put in your body do you? Yet you dont have a second thought about telling another person what they have to keep in their body. Maybe your feelings are based on religious beliefs, could it be that you want the government to support your religious beliefs?

You keep the government out of my life types are the worst. Yep, keep them out when it suits you but for Gods sakes get them involved if thats more beneficial to your beliefs.
    What they have to keep in their body? This isn't cancer or some lifeless object someone unknowingly swallowed and wants to get removed. It's a life that, except in the case of rape, could have been prevented if they were responsible. They are killing an unborn child. That's the science and reality of it, regardless of whatever bullshit the left keeps doing in trying to change scientific definitions to fit their agenda.

You also keep mentioning religion for some reason. You are conflating religion with morality. They are not the same thing. You can believe it's morally wrong to kill an unborn child and also be an atheist. There are also people that call themselves Christian that are pro choice.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by TIGERBLOOD; 05-05-2022 at 08:13 AM.

What I am in favor of is government at the federal, state and local levels staying the hell out of peoples most private, most personal business. To me there is nothing more private than ones own decisions involving medical procedures being performed on ones own body. You of the anti government knows best ilk I should think would be aghast at the thought of this kind of personal intrusion. Ill bet you would have been beside yourself if you were required by the government to be vacccinated wouldnt you. You dont want the government telling you what you have to put in your body do you? Yet you dont have a second thought about telling another person what they have to keep in their body. Maybe your feelings are based on religious beliefs, could it be that you want the government to support your religious beliefs?

You keep the government out of my life types are the worst. Yep, keep them out when it suits you but for Gods sakes get them involved if thats more beneficial to your beliefs.
    "Medical procedures"

Lol. Yeah.. that's what we're calling it. If someone takes a knife to your heart and calls it a medical procedure, you're probably gonna have an issue with that.

Just like I have an issue with the notion that murdering peoples unborn children is somehow supposed to help them in some way. That's pretty gross.

But fret not, this decision isn't going to ban abortions but the libs love a good outrage and are going to act as if it does. Californians can continue to go on killing their babies so that the burden of human life doesn't stand in the way of more weekends of clubbing with their friends. Until that one night, Becky gets a little too friendly with the creepy guy at the gas station who looks great at the club after a few margaritas. In which case, she can just get another "medical procedure."

Blog Entries

I am all for science until Im not just like your all for keeping government out of your business untill you arent. Bet you were against mask mandates and mandatory vaccinations even tho science proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that they saved lives. Many of those being innocent lives. Dont preach to me about murder you hypocrite.
    I’m guessing you haven’t seen the Pfizer documents they were forced to release

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I just love how he's all against government intrusion, yet in the very next sentence chastises people who were against government mandates on masks and vaccines. WTF?

Sent from my ass using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    It's impossible to have an honest debate with people that take what they hear on CNN at face value and never do their own research or critical thinking. As soon as he said "beyond a shadow of a doubt" he lost all credibility. Well really it was before then, but you know what I mean.

Blog Entries

It's a slippery slope. Personally, I'm against abortion. But again, the government has no business in this.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

11. Re: Supreme Court has voted to overturn abortion rights, draft opinion shows

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    It's impossible to have an honest debate with people that take what they hear on CNN at face value and never do their own research or critical thinking. As soon as he said "beyond a shadow of a doubt" he lost all credibility. Well really it was before then, but you know what I mean.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I think the phrase that stands out the most is "moral travesty". That phrase must not mean the same to some as it does to me. To me, if something were truly a moral travesty, I surely would not be out front and center defending it to the world. But, that's just me.....

I really don't want to wade into the abortion issue because it's a recipe for division. I have my opinion and my vote. I have just one vote. So does everyone else. That's the system of government we live in.

That being said, couldn't targeting the homes of justices for "protests"/harassment be considered "terrorism"/"Insurrection"/"obstructing a government proceeding"?

So glad we have Merrick Garland as AG seeing as how he and his DOJ so zealously protect us from all the "terries" out there.