Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Q&A With The Sword: Greetings

I hope that everyone has been well. Apparently, a lot has happened since I was last on here. So, if anyone has any questions on how I feel about what's been going on with the Ravens, you are more than welcome to ask.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Re: Q&A With The Sword: Greetings

How's your love life

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    I hope that everyone has been well. Apparently, a lot has happened since I was last on here.
    Long time, we disagreed on almost everything but i honestly missed you around these parts.
    I hope you are well.
    "Those corners...and those safeties are going to be one-on-one... and we got to make them pay for it," Harbs

"I think he’d be[Lamar] the greatest player in the history of the game,” Young said

What do you think about the Ravens decision to give up on Lamar ever becoming an elite passer

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    How's your love life
    Not much going on right now, but I would expect that to change in the near future. Just had to take care of some things.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    What do you think about the Ravens decision to give up on Lamar ever becoming an elite passer
    Personally, I have never believed that making Lamar an Elite passer or having him reach his full potential as a passer, was their goal. I have always believed that Lamar was chosen, because this is the offense that Harbaugh has wanted to run and he has no intention of evolving it. This offense is Harbaugh's happy place.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by edromeo View Post
    Long time, we disagreed on almost everything but i honestly missed you around these parts.
    I hope you are well.
    Yes, I am indeed well. Thank you for the well wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Personally, I have never believed that making Lamar an Elite passer or having him reach his full potential as a passer, was their goal. I have always believed that Lamar was chosen, because this is the offense that Harbaugh has wanted to run and he has no intention of evolving it. This offense is Harbaugh's happy place.
    Well said. I would add that this is the only style of offense that he trusts Roman with.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Well said. I would add that this is the only style of offense that he trusts Roman with.
    John Harbaugh has a very clear, preferred style of playing. The passing offense has never been high on that priority list. Now, I don't think there's anything wrong with that per se, because pretty much every coach not named Tomlin or Belichick, tries to play and win a certain way. It can just be frustrating for fans who want to see the QB's passing maximized. Harbaugh did get three playoff appearances out of this style, with the help of Lamar. To be fair to Harbaugh.

10. Re: Q&A With The Sword: Greetings

Welcome back. I was just wondering to myself not long ago where you've been. Hope all is well. We don't always agree, but enjoy your posts.

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Welcome back. I was just wondering to myself not long ago where you've been. Hope all is well. We don't always agree, but enjoy your posts.
    The gist of it is that I shot my mouth off and declared that if the Rams beat the Bucs that I would suspend myself from the board for a month. Because I was that convinced that Stafford would blow it. Well, not only did he not blow it, but he also helped them win a Super Bowl. So, I took it upon myself to add more time. Plus, I did have more things going on personally that are now out of the way.