Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: UDFA Thread

Re: UDFA Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    This Emeka Emezie guy has some wild highlights. Anybody know why he was undrafted?
    Contested Catch, possession no seperation guy. He runs decent routes and is physical though.

That said, He did have 14 REC, 116yrds,and a TD against Clemson and Andrew Booth JR. https://youtube.com/clip/Ugkx9gJsM9y...h1p47lrvcPxBKZ
    Mike MacDonald should be our head coach next season

If Youre gonna say I said something, Quote me cause yall be lying.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    Contested Catch, possession no seperation guy. He runs decent routes and is physical though.

That said, He did have 14 REC, 116yrds,and a TD against Clemson and Andrew Booth JR.
    He breaks tackles too. Definitely seemed like somebody who should have been drafted.

This Emeka Emezie guy has some wild highlights. Anybody know why he was undrafted?
    Overview
    Wide receiver with good size and impressive talent for tracking and creating positioning on deep throws. His ball skills and toughness before and after the catch will not be doubted, but he lacks juice and the route running can be uninspiring. Emezie is likely to see a consistent level of contested catches on all three levels when matched against tight man coverage. The size, ball skills and catch instincts give him a fighting chance but improved route running will be critical.

That's the nfl.com scouting report. They projected him as a priority free agent, and gave him a "Candidate For Bottom Of Roster Or Practice Squad" designation.

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    Joshua Ross, LB, Michigan

According to Pro Football Network as of 8:30 pm Saturday

WOAH WOAH WOAH. Did we just pick up Mike Macdonald's previous signal caller???? I feel like that shouldnt go under the radar.

Joshua Ross WILL be Raven in some form next year. Even if its an injury stash.
    Mike MacDonald should be our head coach next season

If Youre gonna say I said something, Quote me cause yall be lying.

Every draft profile seems to say he drops a lot of balls and is slow. Watching his highlights I do not see a lot of separation.

He is what this team needs from a size and build stand point. 6;3" 215lbs big strong possession type WR.

Maybe with coaching he can develop into something. Intriguing prospect for sure

I want to see them bring an outside corner in. On the roster there's only Armour-Davis to back up Marlon and Marcus. Josh Jobe from Alabama seems to be the top one available.

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    Every draft profile seems to say he drops a lot of balls and is slow. Watching his highlights I do not see a lot of separation.

He is what this team needs from a size and build stand point. 6;3" 215lbs big strong possession type WR.

Maybe with coaching he can develop into something. Intriguing prospect for sure
    I see. Definitely seems worthy of being picked up as a UDFA but a project for sure.

Overview
    Wide receiver with good size and impressive talent for tracking and creating positioning on deep throws. His ball skills and toughness before and after the catch will not be doubted, but he lacks juice and the route running can be uninspiring. Emezie is likely to see a consistent level of contested catches on all three levels when matched against tight man coverage. The size, ball skills and catch instincts give him a fighting chance but improved route running will be critical.

That's the nfl.com scouting report. They projected him as a priority free agent, and gave him a "Candidate For Bottom Of Roster Or Practice Squad" designation.
    Nice, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by QtR Nevermore View Post
    I want to see them bring an outside corner in. On the roster there's only Armour-Davis to back up Marlon and Marcus. Josh Jobe from Alabama seems to be the top one available.
    Nope the damn eagles signed Josh Jobe

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    Nope the damn eagles signed Josh Jobe
    They're getting a lot of good UDFAs. What about Vincent Gray from Michigan? You'd expect we'd be the front runners to get him.

Anthony Brown, QB, Oregon
    Charles Wiley, LB, UTSA
    Jeremiah Moon, LB, Florida
    Ricky Person Jr., RB, NC State
    Emeka Emezie, WR, NC State
    Denzel Williams, DB, Villanova
    Zakoby McClain, LB, Auburn

I think McClain and Emezie could both make this roster.

Blog Entries

Anthony Brown, QB, Oregon
    Charles Wiley, LB, UTSA
    Jeremiah Moon, LB, Florida
    Ricky Person Jr., RB, NC State
    Emeka Emezie, WR, NC State
    Denzel Williams, DB, Villanova
    Zakoby McClain, LB, Auburn

Love Anthony Brown!
    Wanted him in this offense for awhile...mentioned him in the late round pick/udfa thread and picked him as an UDFA in the pick six.

Brown is gonna make the Ravens consider keeping 3 QBs.
    He's roughly the same size as Huntley....a little thicker though....stronger arm, better run (but not as fast in the timed 40).
    "Those corners...and those safeties are going to be one-on-one... and we got to make them pay for it," Harbs

"I think he’d be[Lamar] the greatest player in the history of the game,” Young said