Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Hollywood Traded

I don’t know how to feel about this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

We got 23rd overall. I love Hollywood but this is a homerun IMO..

Has to be someone they want the 5th year option on.

They effectively got the #28 overall pick for Hollywood. That’s great value.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Chin up, chest out."

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    We got 23rd overall. I love Hollywood but this is a homerun IMO..
    Agreed.

Blog Entries

Have to wait and see what they get at 23, I'm a Hollywood fan so gut reaction isn't great, but I think the writing was on the wall w/ Hollywood so I'm not really surprised and being proactive is probably the right move. Lets see who they get at 23 and then judge.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    Better to get something for him now, never really seemed like he wanted to be a Raven anyway.
    I think next year was the time I would have traded him. Kind of similar to my stance with OBJ last year. I think we are trading guys away too early.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    I don't think they did this specifically for a WR.
    They can't function without a replacement. If they were going to trade Brown they must think there is a replacement in the draft. The Jets couldn't trade the #10 for Deebo so it can't be that. i really don't get this

9. Re: Hollywood Traded

Quote Originally Posted by simplesimon View Post
    Binjimen Victor time!!
    theres one guy who can't stop talking about Victor, so, maybe yes.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    They can't function without a replacement. If they were going to trade Brown they must think there is a replacement in the draft. The Jets couldn't trade the #10 for Deebo so it can't be that. i really don't get this
    They didn't draft a OT last year so I don't think the Ravens work like that.

Yeah, they could possibly pick a WR at some point, but I'd bet a lot of money that 23 will NOT be a WR just like none of our firsts last year was specifically a RT/OBJ replacement.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Ojabo at 23

Adding on what I said before, I think the team is betting on Bateman and giving Duv more snaps.