Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 23242526 LastLast

Re: Welcome to Baltimore Kyle Hamilton!

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    Same. Literally the only thing I worry about with him is if somehow he’s matched up with the Deontay Johnson’s, Tyreek Hills, Jamarr Chases of the NFL. And if that happens, it’s on Mike Mac.
    It's going to be fun watching him and Travis Kelce go at it.

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    It's going to be fun watching him and Travis Kelce go at it.
    And Hayden Hurst lmaoo

And Hayden Hurst lmaoo
    Laugh now...I hate playing former Ravens. They always seem to have their game of the year when they play us. For Hurst that might wind up being 5 receptions for 50 yards and a TD, but it will feel like he's channeling Travis Kelce, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Rygar64 View Post
    Laugh now...I hate playing former Ravens. They always seem to have their game of the year when they play us. For Hurst that might wind up being 5 receptions for 50 yards and a TD, but it will feel like he's channeling Travis Kelce, lol.
    I'll take that. If they are going to Hurst that much, at least that would mean Chase isn't getting wide open every damn play. Hurst can have his 50 if Chase doesn't get 100.
    "Chin up, chest out."

Quote Originally Posted by Rygar64 View Post
    I know exactly what you mean lol. He’s going to have a career game against us and won’t do shit the rest of the season.

I know exactly what you mean lol. He’s going to have a career game against us and won’t do shit the rest of the season.
    Two games. (Maybe three.)
    "Chin up, chest out."

It's probably not actually true, but dammit it always "feels" like it.

Overall how should Hamilton be brought up and come along as a younger player? I did research on Isiah Simmons development and one report stated he only played approximately 33% of the snaps as a rookie because he needed to learn his numerous positions. Simmons also stated in year two the game was too fast and now the game is slowing down at the start of year 3. For a top 15 pick that progression is not ideal. How do you think the Ravens will grow Hamilton?

Quote Originally Posted by ravens1991 View Post
    Overall how should Hamilton be brought up and come along as a younger player? I did research on Isiah Simmons development and one report stated he only played approximately 33% of the snaps as a rookie because he needed to learn his numerous positions. Simmons also stated in year two the game was too fast and now the game is slowing down at the start of year 3. For a top 15 pick that progression is not ideal. How do you think the Ravens will grow Hamilton?
    Okay maybe this is blasphemous but Ed Reed started day 1 and was a beast out the gate. Maybe Kyle can follow in those same footsteps

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensblitzkrieg View Post
    Okay maybe this is blasphemous but Ed Reed started day 1 and was a beast out the gate. Maybe Kyle can follow in those same footsteps
    Yeah, at this point I don't see baby steps or spoon-feeding this guy. Hamilton seems to have "IT", and along with Williams, I see very strong Safety play... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Yeah, at this point I don't see baby steps or spoon-feeding this guy. Hamilton seems to have "IT", and along with Williams, I see very strong Safety play... Bc
    He’s a Mensa guy. Prolly can learn the playbook.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackBeak View Post
    He’s a Mensa guy. Prolly can learn the playbook.
    I can see the steam coming off his head whenever he's interviewed