Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

It's election season and we don't even know it......

The mid terms are a little over 6 months away, any predictions? Does the Democrats take a beating? Republicans take both houses? I predict a huge "spike" in Covid cases so the Democrats can march out.....mail in voting. I also predict that gas prices will go down so that Biden and the Democrats have something to crow about.

Does Biden and the Democrats have anything in the positive side of the ledger?

Anyone believe the John Durham report will be out prior to November or after? My guess?........after and there will be basically much a do about nothing. Sure John Durham will tell us the entire Russian collusion thing was BS ( as if we didn't already know ) and that Hillary's campaign was behind it.......again we already know. But nothing more will happen, Sussman will get a plea deal and not go to jail. Clinton shrugs her shoulders and say's''''''what does it matter now! No one covers it and it goes away.

Granted my Ukraine prediction hasn't aged well and I don't think these will either.

But what's your guess?

Re: It's election season and we don't even know it......

Quote Originally Posted by ThankyouArt! View Post
    The mid terms are a little over 6 months away, any predictions? Does the Democrats take a beating? Republicans take both houses? I predict a huge "spike" in Covid cases so the Democrats can march out.....mail in voting. I also predict that gas prices will go down so that Biden and the Democrats have something to crow about.

Anyone believe the John Durham report will be out prior to November or after? My guess?........after and there will be basically much a do about nothing. Sure John Durham will tell us the entire Russian collusion thing was BS ( as if we didn't already know ) and that Hillary's campaign was behind it.......again we already know. But nothing more will happen, Sussman will get a plea deal and not go to jail. Clinton shrugs her shoulders and say's''''''what does it matter now! No one covers it and it goes away.

Granted my Ukraine prediction hasn't aged well and I don't think these will either.

But what's your guess?
    The Dems are going to get absolutely destroyed. I predict at least 60-70 seats in the House. Between now and election day, that number can only go up. Inflation ain't going away, and will get even worse. The economy is always the top issue in elections. Add to that more and more corruption being exposed, almost on a daily basis.
    As for Durham, there won't be a "report". He's a prosecutor, not an investigator. What you will see over the next 6 months are indictments from the grand jury, and there's likely to be some big names. All signs seem to be focusing on the Clinton cabal lately. Even some of the print media is starting to focus on her and her crimes. They're probably trying to get ahead of the story.
    Stay tuned... This is about to get really interesting over the next 6 months.

Sent from my ass using Tapatalk

3. Re: It's election season and we don't even know it......

I still think the slimy Dems will have some tricks up their collective sleeves. No way they take all this sitting down. As long as they have the cheat-by-mail going, all bets are off. Look at all they did to get Trump out. They may make that look like child's play this time around. Look for abortion to be a major flashpoint, also. I also will not be surprised to see another SCOTUS vacancy arise. I don't see Biden finishing his term, either. Right now, they are probably trying to get him through this election cycle, not wanting to stir up that hornets nest until after. Grab your popcorn, grasshoppers.

Quote Originally Posted by ThankyouArt! View Post

But what's your guess?
    I think you're right in the Durham report. See the odd article here and there, but not a lot.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

If elections were fair and legit, I'd say 50+ house seats and 5-10 senates for the Republicans, but after 2020 I have absolutely no faith in legit elections.

I don't think the Durham report will have any impact at all. Things like that and the Hunter Biden laptop... When you see someone like Anne Applebaum of the Atlantic saying she doesn't care you understand that people have made up their minds on that stuff allready.

https://thefederalist.com/2022/04/07...s-interesting/

The physics of mid term elections are pretty consistent. Based on that alone Democrats are going to lose a lot of seats.

They will use the absentee mail-in ballot harvesting covid rules where they can but I believe some measures have been taken to limit that in some states.

The culture war stuff probably favors republicans but I think the big issues are going to be immigration and inflation.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    I don't think the Durham report will have any impact at all. Things like that and the Hunter Biden laptop... When you see someone like Anne Applebaum of the Atlantic saying she doesn't care you understand that people have made up their minds on that stuff allready.

https://thefederalist.com/2022/04/07...s-interesting/

The physics of mid term elections are pretty consistent. Based on that alone Democrats are going to lose a lot of seats.

They will use the absentee mail-in ballot harvesting covid rules where they can but I believe some measures have been taken to limit that in some states.

The culture war stuff probably favors republicans but I think the big issues are going to be immigration and inflation.
    Don't forget parents fighting for control of their kids education. That became the #1 issue in the Virginia Governor's race not to long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Don't forget parents fighting for control of their kids education. That became the #1 issue in the Virginia Governor's race not to long ago.
    I'm in Montgomery County MD and am so glad my kid is out soon. I was getting spammed with texts from MCPS about participating in an anti-racist audit. I linked through and started filling it out with "I don't know" for everything and adding comments that but never submitted it. My comments were to the effect of asking them how they knew this exercise wasn't making things worse. How did they know this was helping and not actually hurting.

I got a text yesterday from superintendent Monifa McKnight, who spoke incoherently at my kids school after the shooting/lockdown, about "hearing the kids" and their need to "decompress/destress" and unstructured time at school and "social emotional" learning i.e. "SEL" and "Restorative Justice" blah blah blah and couldn't help but thinking Montgomery County is completely fucking lost.

They have bought into all this mind virus CRT crap.

I am hoping some Asian drill sergeant tiger mom types take over MCPS schools and throw the leftwing racial agitating marxists out on their asses.

On that note, yes you are right. The anti-learning IbramXtard sh** will lose Democrats some votes too. For sure.
    Last edited by BustOfPallas; 04-21-2022 at 09:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beerracuda View Post
    The Dems are going to get absolutely destroyed. I predict at least 60-70 seats in the House. Between now and election day, that number can only go up. Inflation ain't going away, and will get even worse. The economy is always the top issue in elections. Add to that more and more corruption being exposed, almost on a daily basis.
    As for Durham, there won't be a "report". He's a prosecutor, not an investigator. What you will see over the next 6 months are indictments from the grand jury, and there's likely to be some big names. All signs seem to be focusing on the Clinton cabal lately. Even some of the print media is starting to focus on her and her crimes. They're probably trying to get ahead of the story.
    Stay tuned... This is about to get really interesting over the next 6 months.

Sent from my ass using Tapatalk
    Nah, the Dems won’t lose any seats. We’ll see many races where Republicans are way ahead hours after polls close only to wake up the next morning with millions of “found” votes going to the Dems.

10. Re: It's election season and we don't even know it......

As usual the Dems will fail to have any kind of cogent message. They simply cant get out of their own way. As a result they will lose control of both houses of congress. The house by 30 seats and the senate by maybe 2 or 3. The game is simply tilted to far in favor of incumbants regardless of party affiliation.

Inflation will be the main reason for their losses followed by issues commonly falling in the category of culture wars. Will a change in majorities quell inflation? Probably not for another year to 18 months. There are simply to many outside factors our politicians cannot control.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBasedFan View Post
    As usual the Dems will fail to have any kind of cogent message. They simply cant get out of their own way. As a result they will lose control of both houses of congress. The house by 30 seats and the senate by maybe 2 or 3. The game is simply tilted to far in favor of incumbants regardless of party affiliation.

Inflation will be the main reason for their losses followed by issues commonly falling in the category of culture wars. Will a change in majorities quell inflation? Probably not for another year to 18 months. There are simply to many outside factors our politicians cannot control.
    I think you are underestimating the House losses but we shall see.

If they just stop spending so much damn money that will help with inflation. And if Biden got oil production back to Trump levels gas would drop and with it every product delivered on vehicles, which is every product. Those two things could quell inflation but they LOVE to give money to their political whores and their Green New Deal BS is more important than our standard of living.

If this isn't a plot to lower the hegemony of the USA they are incredibly stupid people. If it is they are incredibly evil.

Me, I think it's a combination of evil people leading hordes of stupid people.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    I think you are underestimating the House losses but we shall see.

If they just stop spending so much damn money that will help with inflation. And if Biden got oil production back to Trump levels gas would drop and with it every product delivered on vehicles, which is every product. Those two things could quell inflation but they LOVE to give money to their political whores and their Green New Deal BS is more important than our standard of living.

If this isn't a plot to lower the hegemony of the USA they are incredibly stupid people. If it is they are incredibly evil.

Me, I think it's a combination of evil people leading hordes of stupid people.
    They hand out money left and right, use it to buy assets and then crash the market/cause a recession to reduce the supply to regular folks who didn't have enough to buy assets during the boom.