Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: "Never Again"

  1. #1

    "Never Again"

    Zelensky states that nobody actually believes this. Can you blame him?

    "Never again" is a phrase or slogan which is associated with the Holocaust and other genocides. The phrase may originate from a 1927 poem by Yitzhak Lamdan which stated "Never again shall Masada fall!"

    Then theres Russian soldiers raping children and elderly

    I told the one who raped me, 'I'm old enough to be your mother. Would you let this happen to your mother?'" she continued. "He made me shut up.

    Locals told us others were also raped there, including a 16-year-old girl.
    This is pure evil and Putin is getting away with threatening two other nations with nuclear warfare. I said it before and it needs to be said again that passive action will do absolutely nothing to resolve this conflict. Go out there and fight them. Stop focusing on strengthening our enemies (Iran) and start focusing on bringing actual justice rather than calling the defense of peoples feelings/delusions justice. Russia threatens to nuke and it works in their favor without having to launch a thing and are we to believe other nations won't soon follow suit? Go fight these pedophile rapist scum.





  2. #2

    Re: "Never Again"

    Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Zelensky states that nobody actually believes this. Can you blame him?

    "Never again" is a phrase or slogan which is associated with the Holocaust and other genocides. The phrase may originate from a 1927 poem by Yitzhak Lamdan which stated "Never again shall Masada fall!"

    Then theres Russian soldiers raping children and elderly



    This is pure evil and Putin is getting away with threatening two other nations with nuclear warfare. I said it before and it needs to be said again that passive action will do absolutely nothing to resolve this conflict. Go out there and fight them. Stop focusing on strengthening our enemies (Iran) and start focusing on bringing actual justice rather than calling the defense of peoples feelings/delusions justice. Russia threatens to nuke and it works in their favor without having to launch a thing and are we to believe other nations won't soon follow suit? Go fight these pedophile rapist scum.
    We have plenty of our own pedophile scum in this country. Let's start by fighting them here.

    It's a war, so I'm sure there are horrible things happening, but I don't believe a damn thing the media says and this entire war is a distraction from how bad they are fucking up our own country. I sympathize with the Ukranian people, but this isn't our fight.

    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by TIGERBLOOD; 04-19-2022 at 08:18 AM.





  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    shrewsbury, pa
    Posts
    4,220

    Re: "Never Again"

    Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    We have plenty of our own pedophile scum in this country. Let's start by fighting them here.

    It's a war, so I'm sure there are horrible things happening, but I don't believe a damn thing the media says and this entire war is a distraction from how bad they are fucking up our own country. I sympathize with the Ukranian people, but this isn't our fight.

    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk










  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Cockeysville, MD
    Posts
    16,069
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: "Never Again"

    Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    We have plenty of our own pedophile scum in this country. Let's start by fighting them here.

    It's a war, so I'm sure there are horrible things happening, but I don't believe a damn thing the media says and this entire war is a distraction from how bad they are fucking up our own country. I sympathize with the Ukranian people, but this isn't our fight.

    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    Sounds insensitive and callous, but I agree. Take care of home first. Let the outrage begin here.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh





  5. #5

    Re: "Never Again"

    If we don't know what to believe in our own country based on what is happening here and being reported here (see covid, 2020 election, 2016 election) I don't know how we could expect to know for sure what is happening halfway around the world in the middle of what is as big a propaganda war as a hot war.

    I'm leery of anything that feels like it is specifically designed to compel me to act based on the leverage of my own morality and humanity.

    We are having our buttons pushed by people who have decided that we need convincing we have to go to war with Russia.
    Last edited by BustOfPallas; 04-19-2022 at 11:19 AM.





  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    shrewsbury, pa
    Posts
    4,220

    Re: "Never Again"

    Buttons are being pushed by those trying to get people to ignore what’s going on here. Ignore inflation, border issues, etc.





  7. #7

    Re: "Never Again"

    Quote Originally Posted by stevez51 View Post
    Buttons are being pushed by those trying to get people to ignore what’s going on here. Ignore inflation, border issues, etc.
    To the extent I can I have been trying to educate myself as to the origins of this conflict and have come to my own conclusions about it.

    I suggest people find and listen to the the lectures of Stephen Cohen and John Mearsheimer. Both hold the same marginalized unpopular view that we, the US and the West, are responsible for provoking this conflict. Cohen has been losing sleep over it for years and it's kind of frightening how spot on he was about the potential consequences and fallout of the conflict and it's implications for our (US and Russian) joint security in the world we live in now.





  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates
    Posts
    10,107

    Re: "Never Again"

    Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    To the extent I can I have been trying to educate myself as to the origins of this conflict and have come to my own conclusions about it.

    I suggest people find and listen to the the lectures of Stephen Cohen and John Mearsheimer. Both hold the same marginalized unpopular view that we, the US and the West, are responsible for provoking this conflict. Cohen has been losing sleep over it for years and it's kind of frightening how spot on he was about the potential consequences and fallout of the conflict and it's implications for our (US and Russian) joint security in the world we live in now.
    Thank God we have had so many expert and educated foreign affairs officials for so many decades. Look at their successes in Vietnam, the Middle East, central and south America, Africa, etc.

    These damn idiots do stuff like make a promise to Qadafi that if he gives up his nuclear ambitions he will be left alone, the renege and get him killed, then wonder why Kim Jong Un won't give up his nuclear program.

    And let's not forget the handling of our government's finances and irresponsible money policies.

    I would rather be governed by 537 (435 in the House, 100 in the Senate, POTUS and VP) people randomly selected by lottery than the current crop of mostly corrupt idiots who have enough of the masses fooled to keep getting elected.

    Oh, and I am not for getting out the vote, I would like a civics test for you to pass before you can vote. How many senators are there? How many Supreme Court justices? Name one from the last 100 years? Those 3 questions might cull the herd by 90%.





  9. #9

    Re: "Never Again"

    Over 400k Ukrainians taken to Russia against their will. Concentration camp? One can only assume.

    "Never again" they said. Smh.





  10. #10

    Re: "Never Again"

    Russia will end up nuking Ukraine before they ever give up on this war. Then they'll set up retributions for their resistance.

    While libtards in the U.S. continue to sit around arguing about mask mandates and making sure that everyone is being referred to by their proper pronouns. What a joke.





  11. #11

    Re: "Never Again"

    Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Russia will end up nuking Ukraine before they ever give up on this war. Then they'll set up retributions for their resistance.

    While libtards in the U.S. continue to sit around arguing about mask mandates and making sure that everyone is being referred to by their proper pronouns. What a joke.
    I'm getting kind of worried about a hypersonic missile heading for the Capital.

    Does anyone really think the people in charge right now, especially the POTUS, are in control and are competent enough to avoid a nuclear conflagration?

    I am not.

    Trump, and this is according to Noam Chomsky, is one of the only US politicians of any stature pushing for a negotiated and peaceful end to this conflict.


    People have forgotten what the cold war and the constant fear of nuclear annihilation is like.





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site
var infolinks_pid = 3297965; var infolinks_wsid = 0; //—->