Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: What is Elon Musk up to? He just became Twitter's largest shareholder, 4 times the amount owned by Jack Dorsey

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    I agree w/all that. I just hope it all works out for him the way he thinks it will.
    The most delicious thing about this is, here is a brilliant guy, innovator, Capitalist, who builds the "Cadillac" of all Electric cars, something the left wants every one to drive, yet, he is now their # 1A enemy, just behind Trump, because he believes in free speech. Talk about a "Beautiful Mind."

2. Re: What is Elon Musk up to? He just became Twitter's largest shareholder, 4 times the amount owned by Jack Dorsey

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    The most delicious thing about this is, here is a brilliant guy, innovator, Capitalist, who builds the "Cadillac" of all Electric cars, something the left wants every one to drive, yet, he is now their # 1A enemy, just behind Trump, because he believes in free speech. Talk about a "Beautiful Mind."
    Could make a few of the sheep have trouble sleeping at night. Such a quandary. What to do?

Re: What is Elon Musk up to? He just became Twitter's largest shareholder, 4 times the amount owned by Jack Dorsey

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Gab was Luca Brasi'd in 2016 just as Parler was Luca Brasi'd in 2020.

Torba does not have the resources or name/credibility that Musk has. I don't think Musk can be cancelled. When I posted above I did not think buying Twitter was an option. I think it's hugely risky. Once he buys it Democrats/the left will Target it for destruction/marginalization. They will claim it's an extremist sight filled with hate speech etc..

It will be the same play book. I think it would be cheaper and less risky for him to start his own, however he's Elon Musk. He doesn't think that way. I hope he buys it or pulls out and the stock crashes.
    He would basically have tear Twitter down and start from scratch given the opposition he would get from its employees and partners.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    He would basically have tear Twitter down and start from scratch given the opposition he would get from its employees and partners.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    Paying several billion just to tear down twitter seems insanely risky. He's probably the only man on the planet that can "fix" twitter. It's been captured by the left.

The left is triggered and activated. They have their marching orders and are setting their sites on Musk.

That giant douche bag Robert Reich had an article just day before yesterday that was a Musk hit piece.

They are terrified that the right will capture Twitter. I think they believe it's Trumps secret sauce and that without it he can't win. It actually might help Trump to be off Twitter. Hard to say if it helps or hurts. It probably hurts only in that he can change the conversation but at the same time he does enormous damage to himself with it too. I think they feel they can control the narrative better when he doesn't have that twitter mouthpiece. It's a really fucked up leftist/pro-censorship position but that's todays left/democratic party. They are authoritarian pro-censorship fascists creeps.
    Last edited by BustOfPallas; 04-14-2022 at 01:59 PM.

I did see someone in Saudi Arabia said no deal to the buyout. Then bought more shares. Guess he wants to keep some control over what his country does .

Quote Originally Posted by stevez51 View Post
    I did see someone in Saudi Arabia said no deal to the buyout. Then bought more shares. Guess he wants to keep some control over what his country does .
    Twitter is the shithole of social media. Its comical to see some douchebag prince from Saudi Arabia playing tug of war over it. Musk should let go of the rope and let them go flying.

7. Re: What is Elon Musk up to? He just became Twitter's largest shareholder, 4 times the amount owned by Jack Dorsey

Time to short some Twitter stock. Closed at $45.08 today.

8. Re: What is Elon Musk up to? He just became Twitter's largest shareholder, 4 times the amount owned by Jack Dorsey

Twitter is the shithole of social media. Its comical to see some douchebag prince from Saudi Arabia playing tug of war over it. Musk should let go of the rope and let them go flying.
    For sure.

Blog Entries

It’s a shithole cause the left censors and shadow bans people to control information. Which is exactly why they’re freaking out, the do not want to give that up.

In the arena of ideas the left will always lose, and they know it.

This is gonna be epic.

Sent from my ass using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Beerracuda View Post
    This is gonna be epic.

Sent from my ass using Tapatalk
    You don't get as rich as Elon Musk without being very smart and savvy. He knows his shit. Even though I agree, Twitter is a cesspool, and I never use it other than someone sending me a link to check something out, I'm curious to see where this all goes.

12. Re: What is Elon Musk up to? He just became Twitter's largest shareholder, 4 times the amount owned by Jack Dorsey