Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: What is Elon Musk up to? He just became Twitter's largest shareholder, 4 times the amount owned by Jack Dorsey

Dang. Looks like he did it.

Re: What is Elon Musk up to? He just became Twitter's largest shareholder, 4 times the amount owned by Jack Dorsey

I think this is great. Musk will deep-six Trump's worthless Truth Social platform and he will lose more money.

Nobody knows what his agenda really looks like. Except for money, I'm sure he wants that. I bet we'll all hate him too one day lol. But hey, prove me wrong please.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Dang. Looks like he did it.
    Unleash the Kraken.
    -"You are about to enter a world of pain."

Quote Originally Posted by Drain Bamage View Post
    Nobody knows what his agenda really looks like. Except for money, I'm sure he wants that. I bet we'll all hate him too one day lol. But hey, prove me wrong please.
    I don't think Musk cares about money. He's flushing, or is willing to flush, 40billion down the drain on the biggest piece of crap social media out there. Twitter is awful.

6. Re: What is Elon Musk up to? He just became Twitter's largest shareholder, 4 times the amount owned by Jack Dorsey

It's all about Elon. Everybody has a price for the billion dollar man!!

The wife put her hand on her knee for healing and the husband on his crotch.

Wife: "Husband the pastor can only do healing miracles, not raise the dead!"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    I think this is great. Musk will deep-six Trump's worthless Truth Social platform and he will lose more money.
    I see Trump is still living rent free in your head.

Quote Originally Posted by carrollcoraven View Post
    i see trump is still living rent free in your head.
    Unleash The Kraken!!!
    -"You are about to enter a world of pain."

So I guess I get a Twitter now…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think all the snowflakes are already tweeting about "leaving twitter" and moving to Canada, lol.

11. Re: What is Elon Musk up to? He just became Twitter's largest shareholder, 4 times the amount owned by Jack Dorsey

Nuttin' but a Covfefe Kerfuffle.

Blog Entries