Page 1 of 15 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Supreme Court has voted to overturn abortion rights, draft opinion shows

Re: Supreme Court has voted to overturn abortion rights, draft opinion shows

Will be wild to see where they end up.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

The lefty screeching, pulling out their hair, and clawing at their faces begins in 3...2...1...

Enjoy the show!

Sent from my ass using Tapatalk

4. Re: Supreme Court has voted to overturn abortion rights, draft opinion shows

Good. It's about time. Now, send it all back to the states and Congress and let them do their freakin' jobs for once. Same w/weed and a multitude of other issues that should be decided at the state level.

Quote Originally Posted by Beerracuda View Post
    The lefty screeching, pulling out their hair, and clawing at their faces begins in 3...2...1...

Enjoy the show!

This is actually bad. Democrats are going to now have an issue to mitigate a November blowout and may even use this as an excuse to pack the court.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    This is actually bad. Democrats are going to now have an issue to mitigate a November blowout and may even use this as an excuse to pack the court.
    It's not going to work. In the 6 months between now and election day, I expect a lot of corruption (and worse) to be exposed through John Durham via indictments. I also expect the source of this leak to be exposed, which I expect originated from someone on Sotomayor's staff, or maybe even that corrupt POS Roberts.

And then there's Dinesh D'Souza's movie which caught them dead to rights on massive election fraud. Add to that the current state of the country and inflation, and the anger towards the Dems will be off the charts.

It was the first time an opinion has ever been leaked. Some libby clerk couldn't help themselves.

Or it's just all bullshit to drum up support for Dems.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

8. Re: Supreme Court has voted to overturn abortion rights, draft opinion shows

The slimy Dems will do this and anything else to keep from losing power. Saddle up, it's going to get interesting, including but certainly not limited to, "starting" a war. Whether they are behind this "leaking out" or not, does not matter right now. Between now and November, it's gonna be a slugfest politically. What they did to get Trump out will look like childsplay.

Blog Entries

Oh well. If the price for protecting innocent life is that a bunch of do nothing RINO's don't take over congress, so be it.

I am more interested in the leak portion of this. Very rare. Supreme Court was a pretty tight ship regarding leaking. I hope every effort is made to out the leaker and there are some actual consequences for that person

Quote Originally Posted by Beerracuda View Post
    It's not going to work. In the 6 months between now and election day, I expect a lot of corruption (and worse) to be exposed through John Durham via indictments. I also expect the source of this leak to be exposed, which I expect originated from someone on Sotomayor's staff, or maybe even that corrupt POS Roberts.

And then there's Dinesh D'Souza's movie which caught them dead to rights on massive election fraud. Add to that the current state of the country and inflation, and the anger towards the Dems will be off the charts.

If you’re hoping for something to come from the Durham report/indictments, you’re going to be very disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    If you’re hoping for something to come from the Durham report/indictments, you’re going to be very disappointed.
    Agreed. Corruption must be hidden at all costs and that's not just a Democrat thing. With election fraud it's just grifters cashing in, happy to move goalposts and never delivering on a single promise that actually matters (Wendy Rogers, Mike Lindell).