Page 75 of 238 FirstFirst ... 7374757677 ... LastLast

Re: OT: Orioles Opening Day

Quote Originally Posted by Jam31 View Post
    Well this is not a positive development:

"Center fielder Cedric Mullins left Monday’s 5-0 loss to Cleveland in the eighth inning with what manager Brandon Hyde described as “a right adductor groin strain.” Baltimore’s leadoff hitter and leader in wins above replacement and runs batted in this season, Mullins was slow running out a grounder before pulling up a few feet short of first base and later limping to the dugout. The 28-year-old exited the game in the top of the ninth and will continue to be evaluated before a decision is made whether to place him on the 10-day injured list."

https://baltimorepositive.com/oriole...-groin-strain/
    Might be time to get Cowser up here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    Might be time to get Cowser up here.

Edit - Cowser is also hurt at the moment. Will probably be Stowers with McKenna moving to full time CF. Maybe Daz Cameron.

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    Edit - Cowser is also hurt at the moment. Will probably be Stowers with McKenna moving to full time CF. Maybe Daz Cameron.
    Both Stowers and Cowser are on the seven day IL at present

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    I think you might be right about McKenna the question becomes who is our lead off hitter?

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    I think you might be right about McKenna the question becomes who is our lead off hitter?

Hays vs Left
    Gunnar vs Right

Morning,

A little off topic, but I am a lifetime O's fan dating back to the 70's, now living in Kansas City.

I am looking for the highest quality O's jerseys from a reliable dealer at a decent price. I just got an Orange Adley from China.

It's very thin material which I don't mind but the neckline is cut way to wide.

Any good deals out there anyone can direct me to? I want another Orange one, road grey and white, already have a black one by Majestic and it has lasted me for 20 years!

Thanks for any assistance!

Quote Originally Posted by Jam31 View Post
    Both Stowers and Cowser are on the seven day IL at present
    Funny, I don't remember reading about Norfolk hiring Steve Saunders....
    "Chin up, chest out."

Quote Originally Posted by Harley-Ravenson View Post
    Morning,

A little off topic, but I am a lifetime O's fan dating back to the 70's, now living in Kansas City.

I am looking for the highest quality O's jerseys from a reliable dealer at a decent price. I just got an Orange Adley from China.

It's very thin material which I don't mind but the neckline is cut way to wide.

Any good deals out there anyone can direct me to? I want another Orange one, road grey and white, already have a black one by Majestic and it has lasted me for 20 years!

Thanks for any assistance!
    I wound up buying a pre-owned Majestic jersey off ebay because I'm not fond of the Nike jerseys and also not fine of paying $140. The jersey I received looks like it's never been worn and cost me $59 with shipping.

Long story short, skip the Chinese garbage and either get an authentic Nike jersey or slightly used authentic Majestic jersey.

Also, I don't think Nike produces the road gray for sale anymore, which is a shame. That's the one I wanted if going new.

Quote Originally Posted by PurplePill View Post
    I wound up buying a pre-owned Majestic jersey off ebay because I'm not fond of the Nike jerseys and also not fine of paying $140. The jersey I received looks like it's never been worn and cost me $59 with shipping.

Long story short, skip the Chinese garbage and either get an authentic Nike jersey or slightly used authentic Majestic jersey.

Also, I don't think Nike produces the road gray for sale anymore, which is a shame. That's the one I wanted if going new.
    Thank you for you response and advice! Will check EBAY!

Blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Harley-Ravenson View Post
    Thank you for you response and advice! Will check EBAY!

Blessings!
    You're welcome, but make sure you look carefully at the photos, search for Majestic specifically, make sure the tags on the inside and outside all say Majestic and look right. There are new knockoffs all over ebay - steer clear of those.

Disappointing homestand vs CLE and TEX. 41 runs allowed in 6 games. And the Guardians are the lowest scoring offense in MLB. Ouch.

Snap out of it, Os.

Cracks starting to show in the pitching, especially the bullpen. Hitting hasn't been very robust, either.