Page 3 of 56 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Somebody Help Eric DeCosta

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    EDC is the Tyler Huntley of GMs and ozzie was Lamar.
    Yeah kinda. Serviceable

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    Yeah kinda. Serviceable
    Yeah and the longer they are your “starter” the less you like them. I was super excited for the EDC era too Smh.

We gonna sit here and act like we don’t have a division title in two out of three years with EDC? We gonna act like even with all the injury luck we weren’t 8-4 with a healthy Lamar this past year?

So am I reading this thread correctly? People are actually evaluating a GM who does not even have a single draft pick who has played their fourth season yet?

I mean, if I *was* going to evaluate him, I'd probably look more at the teams 33-16 record under his watch that these "horrible" rosters have compiled in spite of a ridiculous lost season of injuries. But that's just me. I'm a wins and losses guy.
    "Chin up, chest out."

Quote Originally Posted by NjRavensFan View Post
    We gonna sit here and act like we don’t have a division title in two out of three years with EDC? We gonna act like even with all the injury luck we weren’t 8-4 with a healthy Lamar this past year?
    Our competitors are getting better and we aren't.

Quote Originally Posted by HotInHere View Post
    So am I reading this thread correctly? People are actually evaluating a GM who does not even have a single draft pick who has played their fourth season yet?

I mean, if I *was* going to evaluate him, I'd probably look more at the teams 33-16 record under his watch that these "horrible" rosters have compiled in spite of a ridiculous lost season of injuries. But that's just me. I'm a wins and losses guy.
    Ozzie left him with a stacked roster.

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    Burrow threw for like 1000 yards in two games. Getting Peters back is awesome but who’s replacing Elliott? They have to address what the Bengals did to them last season
    Hopefully someone that plays more than 4 games per year….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NjRavensFan View Post
    Kyle Hamilton
    We’re trading up to 2 or 3???

It’s almost like people don’t understand that we always sit the first couple of days of FA out…. No matter who is the GM.

Quote Originally Posted by fadetoj View Post
    Our competitors are getting better and we aren't.
    Realistically, with the amount of cap we got, there are only 2, maybe 3 significant FA moves possible. I just hope they target someone they truly want. If it doesn't work out, don't spend to the cap on mediocre guys out of desperation, just save the money for next year and give the drafted and undrafted guys the reps they need to get better.

A good draft is what we need to get better. Plus, no guarantee the other teams' FA mobes work out.

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    It’s almost like people don’t understand that we always sit the first couple of days of FA out…. No matter who is the GM.

It’s not like the old days of FA where guys go on visits and do all that. It’s more of a snooze you lose type of arrangement

So how many teams in the AFC have a better roster than us right now?

Chiefs
    Bills
    Chargers
    Bengals
    Broncos
    Titans?

Am I missing anybody?