Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: $5 a gallon for gas??

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Yes we are. And it's purposeful.

I can see a recession happening. The media won't blame Biden for it.

$5 a gallon for gas??

Quote Originally Posted by stevez51 View Post
    Of course they won’t, duh, they will blame it on a trump’s handling of the pandemic(which they still maintain is worse than Biden’s) despite more people dying in a shorter time span WITH a year plus additional knowledge, a vaccine and proven therapeutics, widespread availability of testing and masks as well….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No they'll blame Putin. What the Republicans need to do is constantly hammer on is how we were net exporters and immediately under Biden became importers from OPEC and Russia and be non stop about it. Let people know how Joe is on his knees begging to dictators.
    I don't know a lot but I know a little

They won't get away with it this time........when the American people feel it in their pockets they will hold the current administration responsible. Ohhhhh Biden will try to deflect, but it's not going to work. The midterms are going to be a disaster for the Democrats. The Democrats couldn't be "T"ing this up any better for the Republicans. Can the Republicans whiff on it? Sure.....wouldn't be the first time. But at least for Novemeber this should be a "gimme" for the Republicans.

Remember that "living wage" that was given out to all those who cried......$15.00 hr? Wiped out and then some. It will become an endless cycle. You can see it coming like the sun rises in the morning. two years from now they will be saying we have to raise minimum wage again.

Quote Originally Posted by ThankyouArt! View Post
    Remember that "living wage" that was given out to all those who cried......$15.00 hr? Wiped out and then some. It will become an endless cycle. You can see it coming like the sun rises in the morning. two years from now they will be saying we have to raise minimum wage again.
    The dumb ass Lefties who pushed for $15/hour don't know the first thing about economics. Lord knows I tried to explain things to them, but to no avail. Apparently I'm just a deplorable, smelly, Walmart-shopping, racist, homophobic, genderphobic, fascist, white supremacist Nazi.

Sent from my ass using Tapatalk

7. Re: $5 a gallon for gas??

Quote Originally Posted by ThankyouArt! View Post
    They won't get away with it this time........when the American people feel it in their pockets they will hold the current administration responsible. Ohhhhh Biden will try to deflect, but it's not going to work. The midterms are going to be a disaster for the Democrats. The Democrats couldn't be "T"ing this up any better for the Republicans. Can the Republicans whiff on it? Sure.....wouldn't be the first time. But at least for Novemeber this should be a "gimme" for the Republicans.
    There will always, at least for the foreseeable future, be that enormous flock of dumbass sheep that will follow the Dems right over the cliff. Count on it. Having said that, between the MSM being in the Dems back pockets and cheat-by-mail voting, I won't count on a thing. Sorry for the cynicism, but that's the country in which we now reside. I call it like I see it.

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    There will always, at least for the foreseeable future, be that enormous flock of dumbass sheep that will follow the Dems right over the cliff. Count on it. Having said that, between the MSM being in the Dems back pockets and cheat-by-mail voting, I won't count on a thing. Sorry for the cynicism, but that's the country in which we now reside. I call it like I see it.
    George Carlin was correct many years ago:

"Think of how dumb the average person is. Then realize half of them are dumber than that!"

Sent from my ass using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Democrats pressed oil execs to decrease production. https://www.wnd.com/2022/03/democrat...se-production/

How Dems Helped Spike Gas Prices https://freebeacon.com/politics/how-...ke-gas-prices/

Blog Entries

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Doesn't U.S. Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm have this ass backwards as to which is more reliable? No sun or wind means no energy made. And don't electric vehicles still need electricity to charge up?

Speaking to CNBC’s Steve Sedgwick at the COP26 climate change summit on Friday morning, Jennifer Granholm emphasized the importance of diversifying “into clean energy so that we are not reliant upon the volatility of fossil fuels.”
    “It’s a doubling down on why we should diversify into clean energy so that we are not reliant upon the volatility of fossil fuels,” Granholm added.
    “The bottom line is, this is … exactly why we should be, as a globe, focusing on getting our resources from the sun, from the wind, from the technology that we’ve developed in electric vehicles, etcetera.”

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Doesn't U.S. Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm have this ass backwards as to which is more reliable? No sun or wind means no energy made. And don't electric vehicles still need electricity to charge up?

Speaking to CNBC’s Steve Sedgwick at the COP26 climate change summit on Friday morning, Jennifer Granholm emphasized the importance of diversifying “into clean energy so that we are not reliant upon the volatility of fossil fuels.”
    “It’s a doubling down on why we should diversify into clean energy so that we are not reliant upon the volatility of fossil fuels,” Granholm added.
    “The bottom line is, this is … exactly why we should be, as a globe, focusing on getting our resources from the sun, from the wind, from the technology that we’ve developed in electric vehicles, etcetera.”
    Typical liberals. They create the "problem", and then magically have an answer that coincidentally supports their agenda. The only reason fossil fuels are volatile are because every time a Democrat gets elected they over regulate and limit their production. Prices or supply weren't volatile under Trump.

Stop electing Democrats and the volatility goes away.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk