Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: $5 a gallon for gas??

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Three in a row, all have been worse than Biden? Do tell.....
    Oh no…. Biden is the worst….

Just saying people said both Obama and Trump were the worst before we saw how low “American voters” could go…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post

Just saying people said both Obama and Trump were the worst before we saw how low “American voters” could go…

It wasn't the voters that put Biden in. He lost bigger than Hillary did.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    It wasn't the voters that put Biden in. He lost bigger than Hillary did.
    I used quotes for a reason…

4. Re: $5 a gallon for gas??

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post

Oh....I gotcha.

Don't worry guys, Biden is sending an envoy to Venezuela to negotiate a side deal for oil.

I wish this were a joke, but now we have Biden dealing with Russia, Iran, and Venezuela, three of the most tyrannical governments in the world, instead of letting American companies drill.

He would literally rather finance terrorist regimes before giving Americans jobs and helping our economy and security.

When is enough enough?

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

6. Re: $5 a gallon for gas??

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    Don't worry guys, Biden is sending an envoy to Venezuela to negotiate a side deal for oil.

I wish this were a joke, but now we have Biden dealing with Russia, Iran, and Venezuela, three of the most tyrannical governments in the world, instead of letting American companies drill.

He would literally rather finance terrorist regimes before giving Americans jobs and helping our economy and security.

When is enough enough?

It's enough when enough people say it's enough. Unless and until that happens, nothing changes. Wonder how AOC and her gang of progressives are doing? They've been a bit quiet of late.

Blog Entries

It's enough when enough people say it's enough. Unless and until that happens, nothing changes. Wonder how AOC and her gang of progressives are doing? They've been a bit quiet of late.
    They're helping Iran with their bombs. I imagine all that brain power will put Iran over the top. Probably painting it rainbow colors.

8. Re: $5 a gallon for gas??

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    They're helping Iran with their bombs. I imagine all that brain power will put Iran over the top. Probably painting it rainbow colors.
    She just thinks the Iranians all want to do her. Take a number, boys.

Unfortunately, it took 2 years for the sheeple to say enough's enough for all the COVID bullshit, so I expect nothing different for oil prices and the economy.

Sent from my ass using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Beerracuda View Post
    Unfortunately, it took 2 years for the sheeple to say enough's enough for all the COVID bullshit, so I expect nothing different for oil prices and the economy.

I would hope these things have a cumulative effect and the process speeds up.

Btw, food prices are going to go up even more and there will be shortages. Russia and Ukraine together produce almost 1/3 of the global supply of wheat, barley, and some other grains.

Hopefully Gates hasn't bought up too many US farms yet and shut them down.

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    I would hope these things have a cumulative effect and the process speeds up.

Btw, food prices are going to go up even more and there will be shortages. Russia and Ukraine together produce almost 1/3 of the global supply of wheat, barley, and some other grains.

Hopefully Gates hasn't bought up too many US farms yet and shut them down.

And all us conservatives have been telling everyone this was gonna happen for over a year now. But no,WE'RE the deplorable, fascist, racist conspiracy theorists.

12. Re: $5 a gallon for gas??

Quote Originally Posted by Beerracuda View Post
    And all us conservatives have been telling everyone this was gonna happen for over a year now. But no,WE'RE the deplorable, fascist, racist conspiracy theorists.

LOL. I heard a funny one on a talk show the other day. None of this is Biden's fault or the voters who "elected" him. Come to find out, Biden was only elected because of Trump, who was elected because of Hillary. So you see, it's none of Biden's fault, after all. There you have it.