Blog Entries

Florida did quite well staying open and free the last 2 years, despite what the fake news media tried to tell you

2. Re: Florida did quite well staying open and free the last 2 years, despite what the fake news media tried to tell you

Love to see that guy in the White House.

Re: Florida did quite well staying open and free the last 2 years, despite what the fake news media tried to tell you

South Dakota was another. There were a few states that remained open along with a few countries. What was found is that they basically did as well as any other state or country. Which was what my opinion was.......that the virus was going to do what it was going to do no matter what we did. Seems it played out that way. If we go by what the numbers are we are heading in the right direction. We are almost to the "endemic" level. The infection rate and hospital rates are dropping quickly. Some parts of the state infections are almost nil. Herd immunity? That's my guess. We also found out that the CDC has kept important information from the citizens. We need to get back to normal as much as possible. Enough already.

Re: Florida did quite well staying open and free the last 2 years, despite what the fake news media tried to tell you

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    You won’t see another Republican in the White House for a long, long time.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    You won’t see another Republican in the White House for a long, long time.
    I wouldn't bet on that......Not sure about long term but in 2024? Maybe. The economy is going to play a huge roll in what happens. I don't think we are at the bottom of our economic problems right now. This entire Russia/Ukraine thing hasn't bottomed out. Gas prices will continue to rise. That will have an effect on inflation......consumer confidence etc. The Democrats can forget about the Mid terms.....they are going to get their collective asses handed to them. There is also this John Durham thing hanging over the Democrats heads. We really don't know where that is going......if anywhere. But there is reason to believe that there will be some fallout from that. If that lingers in to the election cycle that could be an issue.

Right now my money is on DeSantis. He has done a nice job of just going slow and steady. Trump? I hope not, not because I don't think he would make a good President......I think he was an excellent President policy wise. There will just be to many people who would not vote for him because........."They just don't like him". The election would be about Trump and not Policy. IMO the Democrats are praying.....hoping Trump is the nominee. It then becomes about Trump instead of their failed policies.

I honestly don't see a front running Democrat. I think the Democrat nominee is under the radar right now. Clinton? Not a chance. She is just such an unlikable candidate. No matter what happens with the Durham report the truth is that her campaign was instrumental in the entire Russian collusion narrative and if she runs she will have to spend an inordinate amount of time talking about it. She will have to do one of two things, refuse to answer any questions related to it or lie about it. Neither will fly with the American public. I think DeSantis would destroy her in any debate.

Kamala? Well the good news is she is as unlikable as Hillary. She also is a part of the current administration which is not a good place to be. This administration has done nothing. There isn't one thing they can hang their hat on. They will try.......they will try to claim victory over Covid. But the US public is incredibly Covid weary. They have had enough. Economically they have failed, Foreign policy they have failed. The things that matter most to the American people they have performed miserably. If the Republicans win the majority in Congress it's over for Biden. IMO it already has taken place, not one piece of major legislation that reflects his agenda has passed. The country as had enough of the progressive agenda......for now.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Me too, he knows how to handle the left and the media, with class, that's why they hate him and fear him and have been trying to take him out. https://www.westernjournal.com/must-...problems-away/