Blog Entries

Rash of auto recalls raises questions about the safety of electric cars

Re: Rash of auto recalls raises questions about the safety of electric cars

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    As someone who has written software for 30 years the notion of self driving cars terrifies me.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    As someone who has written software for 30 years the notion of self driving cars terrifies me.

Self driving cars may be okay for long highway trips. People are not going to give up the right to constantly be able to change lanes.

Wait till they got the self driving trucks. Might have a chip malfunction on a bridge completely stopping travel.
    I don't know a lot but I know a little

I suppose "self driving cars" will be a thing one day. However electric cars? I hardly see that becoming the norm. I sincerely doubt they will ever build an electric car that is affordable to just the average citizen......forget the people who live barely eek out a living. The answer to our energy issues hasn't been invented yet.....or we just ignore answers. Climate change is real, however there is a group of people who se climate change to scam the American tax payer. Almost every single R&D program for EV would not exist if it wasn't for Government subsidies. There is no money in it. Driving a Tesla is nothing more then a status symbol......like wearing Gucci clothing. Literally every single thing you touch everyday oil has an integral part in it's existence. Weather the liberal left like it or not oil is the very life blood of the entire world. Climate change is happening but completely destroying our economy isn't the answer.

The earth has been warming since the last ice age. Whenever this discssion comes p I like to post this........if you haven't seen it I highly suggest you watch it. Funny how this was done in 2007. Funny how it remains very relevant still today and even more so. Watch to the end. He talks about a virus.....He isn't talking about covid but it sure could be applicable today. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7W33HRc1A6c