Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Is racial discrimination wrong?

Figured I post this here. If I post in the the Ravens forum too many snowflakes would melt.

https://www.outkick.com/clay-travis-...s-for-the-nfl/

This guy does a great job of using logic and reason to break down why this is bullshit.

Another video showing Flores' own hiring practices

https://www.outkick.com/brian-flores...ing-practices/

And Tiki Barber defending the Giants against Flores' accusations of racism:

https://www.outkick.com/former-giant...-brian-flores/

https://m.facebook.com/OutkickTheCov...9254401716225/

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    Figured I post this here. If I post in the the Ravens forum too many snowflakes would melt.

https://www.outkick.com/clay-travis-...s-for-the-nfl/

This guy does a great job of using logic and reason to break down why this is bullshit.

Another video showing Flores' own hiring practices

https://www.outkick.com/brian-flores...ing-practices/

And Tiki Barber defending the Giants against Flores' accusations of racism:

https://www.outkick.com/former-giant...-brian-flores/

https://m.facebook.com/OutkickTheCov...9254401716225/

So I heard he appeared on GMA just like Juicy Smollet. knowing they'd kiss his ass, hook line and sinker. He's being coached to play the victim. He should just shut up and take them to court and prove his case in court, not the race baiting MSM.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    So I heard he appeared on GMA just like Juicy Smollet. knowing they'd kiss his ass, hook line and sinker. He's being coached to play the victim. He should just shut up and take them to court and prove his case in court, not the race baiting MSM.
    He's trying to be Kapernick 2.0 it seems. It's a shame because I think he was a good coach. Miami probably fucked him, but it had nothing to do with race. As for the Broncos and Giants, I hope the people he defamed immediately countersue for millions of dollars. That's the only way you stop this ridiculousness.

He's not entitled to every job he interviews for. Sometimes you just aren't the best person for the job.

Blog Entries

He's trying to be Kapernick 2.0 it seems. It's a shame because I think he was a good coach. Miami probably fucked him, but it had nothing to do with race. As for the Broncos and Giants, I hope the people he defamed immediately countersue for millions of dollars. That's the only way you stop this ridiculousness.

He's not entitled to every job he interviews for. Sometimes you just aren't the best person for the job.

Tell that to the left.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Tell that to the left.
    Speaking of the left, take a look at the dishonesty of the left on full display in the Flores forum. They refuse to debate me on any facts, and instead dishonestly talk inside their "safe zone" to each other about me and assign labels, etc.

They actually believe that it's okay to bring a case that may not have merits itself and may hurt people's reputations, as long as it "brings to light the issues of inequity in the NFL," which they have already predetermined exist. It's insanity. The typical liberal deflections like whataboutism and insinuating I'm racist are of course thrown about to distract from having to discuss any facts.

They refuse to answer what "equity" looks like. Of course equity comes right from CRT and Marxism. They won't answer how many minorities should be hired as coaches in the NFL, and why. They won't address what the racial makeup of the NFL players should be and why. They won't address the fact that Tomlin and Flores himself have hired way more white coaches than black. At least 75% more.

Facts do not matter because they have pre-determined that everything is racist so they don't need facts or evidence.

If you look at the numbers of people that read the posts in Politics, you know they are lurking and reading this. They won't engage however because they can't hide behind the "no politics" discussion like they can over there, and they would actually have to have a debate.

Speaking of the left, take a look at the dishonesty of the left on full display in the Flores forum. They refuse to debate me on any facts, and instead dishonestly talk inside their "safe zone" to each other about me and assign labels, etc.

They actually believe that it's okay to bring a case that may not have merits itself and may hurt people's reputations, as long as it "brings to light the issues of inequity in the NFL," which they have already predetermined exist. It's insanity. The typical liberal deflections like whataboutism and insinuating I'm racist are of course thrown about to distract from having to discuss any facts.

They refuse to answer what "equity" looks like. Of course equity comes right from CRT and Marxism. They won't answer how many minorities should be hired as coaches in the NFL, and why. They won't address what the racial makeup of the NFL players should be and why. They won't address the fact that Tomlin and Flores himself have hired way more white coaches than black. At least 75% more.

Facts do not matter because they have pre-determined that everything is racist so they don't need facts or evidence.

If you look at the numbers of people that read the posts in Politics, you know they are lurking and reading this. They won't engage however because they can't hide behind the "no politics" discussion like they can over there, and they would actually have to have a debate.

The true racist is the one that believes minorities need special circumstances or favors to be on equal footing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did take the time and I understand your pain lol. What really gets my goat is that something makes you "uncomfortable". They might be "uncomfortable" but I'm not. Shaking my head at the nonsense of it does not mean I'm "uncomfortable". Maybe they the racist if they "uncomfortable". Got that deep down guilty complex.
    I don't know a lot but I know a little

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    The true racist is the one that believes minorities need special circumstances or favors to be on equal footing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    100% correct. In fact I personally know many minorities that feel this same way. The left wants to make it about race, again to shut down debate of the facts. It's about ideology. They can't have that because they can't defend their ideology in an honest debate, so the "isms" are thrown out to shut down all discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    I did take the time and I understand your pain lol. What really gets my goat is that something makes you "uncomfortable". They might be "uncomfortable" but I'm not. Shaking my head at the nonsense of it does not mean I'm "uncomfortable". Maybe they the racist if they "uncomfortable". Got that deep down guilty complex.
    I think there is a lot of truth to that. I mean look at all politicians in black face. Notice how many of them are from a certain ideology and political party? The same one that supported slavery and Jim Crow laws? Not a coincidence.

We've reached peak stupid in the NFL right now with the Racism bullshit. Mike McDaniel of the 49ers was just hired to be the Dolphins new HC.

Here's his picture.

Deadspin wrote a hit piece on him a couple weeks ago saying "Please stop and think before you inadvertently dub another young, white guy as the next hot NFL coaching prospect."

The problem is that McDaniel bi-racial. I can see why they made the mistake though because there is nothing that I could find on the Internet about his parents, and he looks like a nerdy white guy. I guess his agent let Deadspin know, and they had to update their article. They get what they deserve for playing woke games.

The 49ers get two picks now for hiring a coach that everyone thought was white, just because of his genetic makeup. Unbelievable.

11. Re: Is racial discrimination wrong?

Oh, I doubt we've hit peak stupid yet.

We've reached peak stupid in the NFL right now with the Racism bullshit. Mike McDaniel of the 49ers was just hired to be the Dolphins new HC.

Here's his picture.

Deadspin wrote a hit piece on him a couple weeks ago saying "Please stop and think before you inadvertently dub another young, white guy as the next hot NFL coaching prospect."

The problem is that McDaniel bi-racial. I can see why they made the mistake though because there is nothing that I could find on the Internet about his parents, and he looks like a nerdy white guy. I guess his agent let Deadspin know, and they had to update their article. They get what they deserve for playing woke games.

The 49ers get two picks now for hiring a coach that everyone thought was white, just because of his genetic makeup. Unbelievable.

- Art Shell
    - Dennis Green
    - Ray Rhodes
    - Tony Dungy
    - Herm Edwards
    - Marvin Lewis
    - Lovie Smith
    - Terry Robiskie
    - Romeo Crennel
    - Mike Tomlin
    - Emmitt Thomas
    - Mike Singletary
    - Jim Caldwell
    - Raheem Morris
    - Perry Fewell
    - Leslie Frazier
    - Eric Studesville
    - Mel Tucker
    - Todd Bowles
    - Hugh Jackson
    - Anthony Lynn
    - Vance Josep
    - Brian Flores

But I guess those people don't count, eh?

Sent from my ass using Tapatalk