Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Lamar Jackson trade rumors

Idk how it would even work. Isn't this a shit year for QBs in the draft? So you'd probably have to pay for a vet to bridge you to 2023 if you wanted to compete next year. Based on finish to the season I don't think Huntley is viable as a competitive starter.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

Trade Rumor that is more possible : My sister-in-law trades in two size 99 dresses for one size 104 dress (as shown below ) :

It comes in several different colors and there's a flap in the back for (well, you know)... Bc

If what’s true?

You would expect two sides in a negotiation to play things close to the vest.

But he indirectly eluded to so much shit that wasn’t specifically identified this cannot be characterized as anything less than a rumor generating piece.

I hadn’t heard that the former WR reported that the Ravens had made an offer. But again, if true, did he turn it down, ask for changes, agree in principle, tell them to fuck off, what? In the absence of anything everything will fill the vacum, even utter horseshit, and it seems like that is what this piece is trying to generate.

Nah, I can't see this happening. Willingly go back into the QB desert when you have a 25 years old former MVP at QB. Lunacy, unless there are off the field problems we don't know about and Lamar has never even sniffed trouble.

No one trades franchise qbs

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    So... who would we replace at QB??? Not buying it...

Also, what "off the field issues?"

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    Yeah. Lamar seems to live a quiet life away from football. That Lombardi article is the first I've seen mentioned anywhere that there might be off field issues. Every glimpse we get of his life away from football seems incredibly wholesome.

Are there any rumors or stories going around Baltimore that would back this up?

a rumor like this is strange in Baltimore..., but when the river sounds...

Quote Originally Posted by QtR Nevermore View Post
    Yeah. Lamar seems to live a quiet life away from football. That Lombardi article is the first I've seen mentioned anywhere that there might be off field issues. Every glimpse we get of his life away from football seems incredibly wholesome.

Are there any rumors or stories going around Baltimore that would back this up?
    I don’t think Biscotti likes the fact that Lamar keeps campaigning for AB or is friends with Kodak Black. That could be it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    He didn’t say anything bad. He was just like “gro has been great for us but the FO makes the decision on him.”

Listen to around the 9:40 mark.
    https://youtu.be/dn3qqKdjuN4

Very different from 3 years ago when he was telling other teams to chill when they were looking to hire Roman away from us.

Here’s Lamar’s interview. They ask about Roman at the 4:00 mark

https://youtu.be/Arc-aKwqwD0
    Thanks, I saw the Ingraven video few days ago but missed the Lamar one.

I don’t think Biscotti likes the fact that Lamar keeps campaigning for AB or is friends with Kodak Black. That could be it.
    Tom Brady is friends with AB

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Those would be some stupid reasons.

If it happened, I'd be so pissed off at the Ravens that I might rethink my support for them. Not that I'm a bigger fan of Lamar than the team, but if they shot themselves in the foot like this, what's the point investing your hopes into them, dreaming of success, when they throw away their best chance.

Quote Originally Posted by NOLARavenFAN View Post
    Tom Brady is friends with AB

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
    I don’t want to make this a black and white thing so I’ll just say Brady had 6 rings at the time and got whatever he wanted. Plus, Biscotti has already said numerous times we will never sign any player with a domestic violence history ever again after the Ray Rice situation.