Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Free talk Friday - 01.28.21

Happy Friday! Another cold one but at least January is almost over. How's everyone doing?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Re: Free talk Friday - 01.28.21

Waiting for a blizzard tomorrow. They are saying we could have 18 inches of snow and 50 mph winds, yuck! It keeps changing though. I just hope we don't lose power since it's going to be so damn cold. Not a very relaxing weekend. I hope all you guys to my South miss this one.

I will be glad for January to end, as that is the end of being on call. This is one of the few times that I hope we don't get any snow. Hope you don't get slammed too hard GOTA.

4. Re: Free talk Friday - 01.28.21

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Happy Friday! Another cold one but at least January is almost over. How's everyone doing?

Happy Friday to you, too, as well as everyone else. We're still dealing w/the leftovers from the 11" of snow we had last week and expecting a couple more inches tonite. C'mon spring, hurry up and get here already.

On a side note, here's to hoping that your "Jimmy G. is must-see tv" guy gets traded to Denver and not the "tar and piss" Steelers. I think he goes to Denver, unless Rodgers gets there first. Either way, I don't see him playing for SF next season, especially if it means riding the pine/holding the clipboard.

Happy Friday all!

ITT, permission to steel your username and use it as a fantasy football team name next season?

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Happy Friday to you, too, as well as everyone else. We're still dealing w/the leftovers from the 11" of snow we had last week and expecting a couple more inches tonite. C'mon spring, hurry up and get here already.

On a side note, here's to hoping that your "Jimmy G. is must-see tv" guy gets traded to Denver and not the "tar and piss" Steelers. I think he goes to Denver, unless Rodgers gets there first. Either way, I don't see him playing for SF next season, especially if it means riding the pine/holding the clipboard.
    I don't care where he goes, as long as it's not Pittsburgh!

7. Re: Free talk Friday - 01.28.21

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Waiting for a blizzard tomorrow. They are saying we could have 18 inches of snow and 50 mph winds, yuck! It keeps changing though. I just hope we don't lose power since it's going to be so damn cold. Not a very relaxing weekend. I hope all you guys to my South miss this one.
    I've got a brother up on the coast between Boston and Salem and he said the same thing. Predicting 22" for there.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Cactus View Post
    Happy Friday all!

ITT, permission to steel your username and use it as a fantasy football team name next season?
    Do it!

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Do it!

Haha, thanks!

Blog Entries

Happy Friday. Even cold down here. May set a 44 year old low tomorrow if we hit 34 degrees. Need to cover some plants

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Happy Friday. Even cold down here. May set a 44 year old low tomorrow if we hit 34 degrees. Need to cover some plants
    Yeah, it was brisk here in Nor-Cal, but I braved walking to the gym in shorts

Happy Friday!

Hope everyone up there stays warm and gets to enjoy the playoff games this weekend.