Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Ed Reedís harsh take on the Ravens.

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    LMFAO, come on bro.

THere is no possible way you can just read that article and not realize Reed was throwing shade on inferring it on someone.

If not Harbaugh then who? Do you believe he meant Ozzie? , Decosta, The owner? The Towel boy? lol

His statement made it pretty clear how he feels.
    Saying we havenít done much since they left knowing Harbs is the only constant is definitely throwing a shade.

Itís weird because Reed was never a big talker. Ray was always the big vocal inspirational leader.

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    We haven’t done much since Ray, Ed, Haloti, Suggs left. That’s pretty harsh on Harbaugh.

He’s not giving the Ravens the injury excuse because we’ve always been so big on next man up.

I think the issue with leadership is we bring in players from other teams to be leaders. IMO, it works out best when your best homegrown players become your leaders. Obviously there’s outliers here and there but a player like Campbell can only lead so much when he’s never really been a true Raven until the very end of his career.
    I applaud Reed for being honest on his feelings. I would love to see Reed or Ray back as a coach. I think they are two of the greatest to ever play at reading offenses and reading the field and would probably be good coaches if it were to ever happen.

Just because (Clark is a good communicator on the field does not mean he is agreat leader).
    I think Cambell has a great reputation on and off the field but I have never seen him as a voictrous leader.

Peters, I have seen him on the sidelines cheering guys on but he has never had that on the field impact like Reed or Lewis from a leadership standpoint.

So if not Harbaugh, who do you think Reed is referring too? lol \
    Un, the GM...who is the guy whose job it is to find the leaders to put on the field. That's why they got Peters and Campbell, etc., which Reed is calling inadequate. News flash. Head coach doesn't pick the players. He only assembles the final roster from the players he's provided by the GM.
    "That's what."
    ó She

Blog Entries

this was 100% a shot at Harbs

hes basically saying the same thing Bernard Pollard said about Harbs not wanting any alphas on the team but Reed is saying it in a much nicer way lol

Quote Originally Posted by GullyGill View Post

hes basically saying the same thing Bernard Pollard said about Harbs not wanting any alphas on the team but Reed is saying it in a much nicer way lol
    Marcus Peters, Marlon Humphrey, Calais Campbell, Justin Houston, Chuck Clark arenít alphas?

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    Saying we haven’t done much since they left knowing Harbs is the only constant is definitely throwing a shade.
    I know. Its almost comical at this point.

Ok, I get board members calling me or you negative and refuse to accept what we have to say about the coaching staff etc.... but this is coming from an ex player, not just an ex player one of the best players probably the best Safety to ever play in the NFL period and they still refuse to admit Reed is absolutely throwing Shade at Harbaugh.

It could not be any more clear and there are still people who refuse to admit what they just either read or heard. lol

Absolutely crazy!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    Marcus Peters, Marlon Humphrey, Calais Campbell, Justin Houston, Chuck Clark arenít alphas?
    Not in the same sense as Ray, Ed, Sizz, and Haloti were. Thatís probably what I miss the most about Ravens teams. I want loud mouths on defense. Marcus is the closest to that

I applaud Reed for being honest on his feelings. I would love to see Reed or Ray back as a coach. I think they are two of the greatest to ever play at reading offenses and reading the field and would probably be good coaches if it were to ever happen.

Just because (Clark is a good communicator on the field does not mean he is agreat leader).
    I think Cambell has a great reputation on and off the field but I have never seen him as a voictrous leader.

Peters, I have seen him on the sidelines cheering guys on but he has never had that on the field impact like Reed or Lewis from a leadership standpoint.
    Clark isnít good enough to follow, heís an average player.

Campbell has been over the hill since he got here. Heís still really good, but heís not Jacksonville Campbell.

Peters is a football savant but idk about a leader.

Lamar/Marlon/Queen probably need to mature and grow into that role.

Andrews seems like a leader.

Elliot was definitely a leader but canít stay healthy.

Not sure who else qualifies.

I love Chuck Clark I think this dude is one of the most underrated players in the NFL

Quote Originally Posted by GullyGill View Post

Exactly.

I get being a fan of the coach, he is a likeable guy but not being able to admit Reeds comments are without any doubt about Harbaugh its just pure nuts at this point. Its like they just refuse, and cannot accept any criticism even when its directly from the horses mouth and in black and white.