Ravens fans should be scared of elephants especially if said elephants are in the room

Just saying

Re: Ravens fans should be scared of elephants especially if said elephants are in the room

Elephants.

The new McNuggets.

(Wait, are McNuggets made from...elephants?)

Re: Ravens fans should be scared of elephants especially if said elephants are in the room

Nah, elephant sacks are overrated

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy_Carcetti View Post
    Elephants.

The new McNuggets.

(Wait, are McNuggets made from...elephants?)
    It's definitely not chicken

Blog Entries

A closer look at Elephants thread up next...

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Nah, elephant sacks are overrated
    Maybe if they were sack-o-derms you'd be impressed.

Elephants are nothing to fear. They are incredibly kind animals. However, you do NOT wanna have to poop scoop your backyard after elephants have done their business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When are we going to get a State of the Elephants presser?
    "I believe the state of Football has made defenders timid... we know the rules are implemented to help the NFL offense score points because people tend to like when touchdowns are scored... You'll watch a great game and the game will be 10-10 going into the fourth quarter and people will be like, 'I'm bored'."

-Ed Reed

There is an elephant at the DC zoo that the Ravens should really be targeting for the offensive line. He's huge and really tall and would be able to line up at TE in the redzone to give Lamar a giant target as well. This elephant played TE in high school so he has the hands.

Heres to you Johnreglarperson 🍺

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Maybe if they were sack-o-derms you'd be impressed.
    That's a good one

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

I think OP is wrong here. Elephants are great, it just matters the size of the room you are in.

Quote Originally Posted by balbomb View Post
    I think OP is wrong here. Elephants are great, it just matters the size of the room you are in.
    That makes sense actually. I was mistaken