Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: Jeremiah's first mock draft pick for the Ravens

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    Agreed, hopefully it’s not fools gold though. The level of competition is pretty low.
    Yeah I know they do not face great talent. At #14 that is bit too high, but in round 2.

THe youtube guy who does Ravens videos (All 22 Cuts) put out a video on Penning too.

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    This would be my pick for the 2nd round. Imagine having a giant like that at RT in our scheme
    There are a lot of good Oline guys this year in my opinion.

I like Sean Rhyan from UCLA too. He has a very powerful lower body. I would not hate him in round 2 either.

Ohio state player Dawand Jones is a name to watch next year. I thought he was coming out this year but he is returning to ohio state. He will probably be one of the highest rated tackles next year. 6'8" 360lbs and the guy can move.

Faalele, Penning, abraham lucas, you have to imagine them against Watt, Garrett, Clowney, Hendrickson, and that's where they look bad, if they don't have a little athleticism and a lot of technique they're going to have a hard time

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    This would be my pick for the 2nd round. Imagine having a giant like that at RT in our scheme
    Faalele is my favorite in the second (all of these picks assuming we don't trade back from 14).
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock