Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: The 2022 offseason Antonio Brown thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Where did you see this?
    It’s in no article and John himself didn’t tell me however I think the information is pretty solid considering the source. Also the reason he’s still around (apparently) is because EDC doesn’t want to let him go because he was his pick and he likes him a lot. So take what you want from it but I have no reason to assume that I was lied about about Proche.

My opinion? I think there’s something up with the fact when he gets chances he’s done well with them but he doesn’t get many chances abs has been a healthy scratch a few times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

The Ravens have had no problem cutting other recent picks. Ben Mason and Shaun Wade didn't even make the team the same year they were drafted and both were picked earlier than Proche

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    I think people are misunderstanding the thread lol.

We all know there’s no way he comes here, but it’s funny to watch the clown put on his show
    I don't think this is entirely out of the question.

Blog Entries

Thumbs down Re: The 2022 offseason Antonio Brown thread

As to Antonio Brown, I say "ABsolutely not!" ... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by KingSerg View Post
    Love the moral high horse from all these people that the second he joined the team would be like "well, maybe we have the right coaching staff to turn this guy around." Whatever...AB is perfect for the young NFL audience and any owner who is under the age 1 billion will get that. These are millionaire manchildren...stop with your BS moralizing already.
    I don't think it's about morals for most people as much as it is about whether he'd be good for the team. Does he have a negative impact on team culture? Does he even stick around and finish the season? I think at this point the downside may outweigh the upside whatever you think of AB the person.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Cactus View Post
    I don't think it's about morals for most people as much as it is about whether he'd be good for the team. Does he have a negative impact on team culture? Does he even stick around and finish the season? I think at this point the downside may outweigh the upside whatever you think of AB the person.
    I think that is a fair point and this is where I think it gets interesting. LJ likes him and Hollywood is his cousin and they all work out together in the off-season. This might be the one place where his impact on team culture is in check. I was a little hyperbolic in my comment, but I am not so sure it is a case closed he won't be here thing. We certainly could use the help in the intermediate game...question is, would he be satisfied with fewer targets in a run-heavy TE-heavy offense.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    The Ravens have had no problem cutting other recent picks. Ben Mason and Shaun Wade didn't even make the team the same year they were drafted and both were picked earlier than Proche
    I offered information that I received. Take what you want from it. Again it didn’t come from Harbaugh himself but we all know the guy has a doghouse and we know he has a low tolerance for bullshit. I’m not going to beg you to believe me but I’m pretty confident in what was given to me.

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    I offered information that I received. Take what you want from it. Again it didn’t come from Harbaugh himself but we all know the guy has a doghouse and we know he has a low tolerance for bullshit. I’m not going to beg you to believe me but I’m pretty confident in what was given to me.

So in a way this dispels the notion that we are always just making these decisions on "culture" and statistics...we are willing to let people take roster spots based on relationships and not always due to on-field performance. That strengthens my argument that we might take a flyer on AB, at least for the preseason-pre-53-man squads.

Quote Originally Posted by KingSerg View Post
    So in a way this dispels the notion that we are always just making these decisions on "culture" and statistics...we are willing to let people take roster spots based on relationships and not always due to on-field performance. That strengthens my argument that we might take a flyer on AB, at least for the preseason-pre-53-man squads.
    Peters didn’t have the greatest image before coming to Baltimore. Steve Smith had on field drama at times. Obviously neither was the dipshit AB is. I don’t know that they would go to the extreme of giving AB a chance but the Ravens played what a total of 81 players this year? I’m sure all 81 weren’t church boys.
    When I heard the information on Proche I immediately thought why is he still on the team. But it made sense thinking about his lack of opportunities. I definitely wanted to see him get more chances due to what I’ve seen on the field. He gets in the game he seems to make some plays.