Blog Entries

Wow, if you've lost a political hack like Chuck Todd, I'd say Biden is in deep doo, doo.

Chuck Todd Sounds the Alarm: Dems in 'Shellacking Territory' for Midterms

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahba...terms-n2602262

Re: Wow, if you've lost a political hack like Chuck Todd, I'd say Biden is in deep doo, doo.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Chuck Todd Sounds the Alarm: Dems in 'Shellacking Territory' for Midterms

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahba...terms-n2602262
    I saw that. It's like the Titanic. They see the iceberg and are trying to make a sea change. Joe and Kamala are on the bow doing the wings thing.

Blog Entries

Re: Wow, if you've lost a political hack like Chuck Todd, I'd say Biden is in deep doo, doo.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    I saw that. It's like the Titanic. They see the iceberg and are trying to make a sea change. Joe and Kamala are on the bow doing the wings thing.
    They "think" they are the King of the World.

Biden is losing the Democratic party. Let's face it he never really was their first choice......they just knew they didn't want Trump. So now they are left with a......"what the hell were we thinking" moment. They blamed Trump for not handling Covid the proper way only to find out Biden hasn't done any better. Economy? it's worse, inflation is at 40 year highs. Is it all Biden's fault? No but Biden has no answers to fix it. His answer to Covid is get vaccinated and wear a mask.....which we have seen has done very little to curb infection. Covid is going to do what it's going to do. At the very best it slows down the path that Covid is going to take no matter how many jabs you get or how many mask you wear.

Biden has no up side, the Democrats at are at a cross road.......get as far away from Biden to try and salvage the 2022 election or just ride it out and hope for the best. I surely don't think it's written in stone there will be a red wave in 2022 but the Democratic agenda is swirling the bowl right now. Biden's base needs a win.......the Democrats need a win....BIDEN needs a win. Which scares the hell out of me. As some of you know I started a thread on the Ukraine. I am not so sure that will be a big enough win to salvage 2022 for the Dem's. People don't care about the Ukraine......as always it's "kitchen table" issues. The economy......Covid.......energy cost. Biden has no answers. Unless something comes along and saves his presidency Biden is officially a lame duck.......that should scare all of us.