Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Chiefs Bills Game Should Scare Ravens Fans

was it me or was offensive holding legal in this weekend?
    at least in the last two minutes
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

Blog Entries

I swear, this fanbase has the biggest cases of 'chicken littles' and 'inferiority complexes' that I've ever seen.

SMH.

Blog Entries

All game long they kept on pushing the narrative of how horrible it was that no Bills defenders made the Pro Bowl. Now we know why that was the correct decision.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    half the posters are just here to whine about coaches or lamar
    And a couple of years ago it was whining about the coaches and Flacco. The whining doesn't ever end. There are those who honestly believe if you aren't first then you're last just like Ricky Bobby

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    And a couple of years ago it was whining about the coaches and Flacco. The whining doesn't ever end. There are those who honestly believe if you aren't first then you're last just like Ricky Bobby
    yeah that's fair.

and YES I did see a lot of holding this weekend that went uncalled; I guess as long as they're consistent..

Will they change OT rules now? I bet they talk about it at least.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by sailorsam View Post
    was it me or was offensive holding legal in this weekend?
    at least in the last two minutes

They need this playoff ref mentality all season long .

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    yeah that's fair.

and YES I did see a lot of holding this weekend that went uncalled; I guess as long as they're consistent..

Will they change OT rules now? I bet they talk about it at least.

They didn't change it in 2018 when it happened to KC. Shouldn't happen now.

At least with the Bills loss their fans won't donate money to a KC players charity. They only like to do it when they win.

Yeah, Allen and Mahomes are here to stay but there will always be elite QBs we have to contend with to get deep into the playoffs. Heck, looks like Burrows will be a thorn in our side for MANY a year now. But also remember that playoff and Super Bowl teams usually have to shed players due to the salary cap and free agency too. And this is where good coaches come into play... Oh, wait...

Blog Entries

When healthy and playing at a high level this offense is as good as any.
    It’s just different.

It's surprisning how many Ravens fans still have 2019 in their brains. That fantastic season opened the gates to the Ravens becomong the next NE Patriot type dynasty, resulting in multiple Lombardi Trophies. Right?

Instead, offense performance has tailed off towards mediocrity, and playoff misery has continued.

Of course we are concerned (no: not "scared"). Our passing game pales when compared to those led by Burrow, Allen, Stafford, Brady, Mahomes, Herbert, Prescott, etc. If Lamar continues with his poor decision-making, passing skills regression, taking avoidable sacks, and mystery injuries, long seasons headed to 4th place finishes could be facing us fans, notwithstanding the now-distant memory of Lamar's unparalled MVP season.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jay D83 View Post
    I swear, this fanbase has the biggest cases of 'chicken littles' and 'inferiority complexes' that I've ever seen.

SMH.
    I don't think it is being a chicken little at all to be concerned about the path the Ravens are on. They rightfully realized that the defensive scheme being employed by Wink wasn't going to be able to stop the better offenses in the AFC with the influx of great young QBs that have entered the league in recent years. So, they will make a change.

However, they haven't come to that same realization yet with regard to their offense. Lamar has the capability of being a dynamic passing QB, but he needs a better offensive scheme and coaching to reach his potential. Lamar's running is only going to degrade as he gets older, so his passing skills and effectiveness will need to continue to improve. It amazes me that Bisciotti can't see that Harbaugh and Roman with their run heavy offensive tendencies and pedestrian passing schemes are not going to be able to get the Ravens to where they want to go.
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    It's surprisning how many Ravens fans still have 2019 in their brains. That fantastic season opened the gates to the Ravens becomong the next NE Patriot type dynasty, resulting in multiple Lombardi Trophies. Right?

Instead, offense performance has tailed off towards mediocrity, and playoff misery has continued.

Of course we are concerned (no: not "scared"). Our passing game pales when compared to those led by Burrow, Allen, Stafford, Brady, Mahomes, Herbert, Prescott, etc. If Lamar continues with his poor decision-making, passing skills regression, taking avoidable sacks, and mystery injuries, long seasons headed to 4th place finishes could be facing us fans, notwithstanding the now-distant memory of Lamar's unparalled MVP season.
    But.....but.....injuries. As long as everyone comes back healthy, we should be fine.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh