Page 1 of 21 123 ... LastLast

Chiefs Bills Game Should Scare Ravens Fans

Our immediate future, next three years, truly has a dim outlook with these stud QBs all in the AFC. Mahomes and Allen are just on another level that with all of the league rules favoring the offense, simply cannot be stopped without the most elite defensive efforts. Not to mention that they seem to improve when the stakes are the highest. While not on their level yet, it also looks like Burrow or Herbert certainly have a ceiling that they can be part of that elite class.

It will truly take an incredible organizational performance in the next few years from the coach to the qb to the front office on down to compete with these elite qbs, and the margin of error is insanely small. It will also take a lot of outside the box thinking to overcome the deficiencies at qb, and that is the part that worries me the most because we just dismissed a unique defensive thinker and are stuck with a high school offense with Roman.

Re: Chiefs Bills Game Should Scare Ravens Fans

My thoughts reading this.

"Oh, Ballbomb isn't as anti- Lamar trollish as he used to be. I'll read what he's got to say.

Fine...... fine..... yes.... Ok......fine....the deficiencies at qb ... Oh right. Here he goes. Was this whole post a clever way of disguising the same Lamar criticism? I should never have read this..... fine...yes... Oh wait. He said Roman runs a high school offense? ... Maybe Ballbomb isn't so bad."

haha, actually made me laugh out loud while smoking my cigar. I'm probably the lowest on Lamar of anyone, but I really tried my level best to not make this a Lamar thread. After watching that game all I could think about is, 1) wow they should have tried to tackle the receivers with 8 seconds left like we did in the Super Bowl and I can't believe they kicked into the end zone, and 2) oh crap we are much farther behind the eight ball than I realized when the game started

Didn't Lamar beat Mahomes and the Chiefs earlier this year? Weren't we 8-4 before he got hurt? That's with every RB getting hurt, half the o-line either being terrible or getting hurt, and starting something like 10 CBs on the season?

Just making sure we're all on the same page about how terrible Lamar is.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by QtR Nevermore View Post
    My thoughts reading this.

"Oh, Ballbomb isn't as anti- Lamar trollish as he used to be. I'll read what he's got to say.

Fine...... fine..... yes.... Ok......fine....the deficiencies at qb ... Oh right. Here he goes. Was this whole post a clever way of disguising the same Lamar criticism? I should never have read this..... fine...yes... Oh wait. He said Roman runs a high school offense? ... Maybe Ballbomb isn't so bad."
    Hahaha! That's just funny because it's true! Hahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    Didn't Lamar beat Mahomes and the Chiefs earlier this year? Weren't we 8-4 before he got hurt? That's with every RB getting hurt, half the o-line either being terrible or getting hurt, and starting something like 10 CBs on the season?

Damn this reads like copy and paste from the Flacco post super bowl years.

Blog Entries

Ive noticed lots of emotional exaggeration on this board recently. No team could have played like either the Chiefs or the Bills did last night in the divisional round (in fairness both defenses were awful) and deal with the amount of injuries we had.

If the Chiefs lost Tyreek Hill, Orlando Brown and Tyran Matthieu which is pretty much the equivalent of us losing Peters, Stanley and both JK/Gus... do you honestly think they'd have beaten the Bills ? I'm not even convinced they would have beaten the Steelers. I didn't even mention all the other injuries to key players or the players that spent a good portion of the season not suiting up.

Blog Entries

Great games, with great QB play.

But, let’s not jump to exaggerated conclusions……. context and situation matters.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post

half the posters are just here to whine about coaches or lamar

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

OP makes a good point and it has nothing to do with Lamar. We used to say we can't wait for Brady and Manning to retire. But they may have been replaced by something worse - Mahomes and Allen. These guys can both throw the ball as well as anyone, but I never saw designed run plays for Brady and Manning. That was an amazing game yesterday. BUT, we have the 2019 MVP to build around. Just need our defense to get pass rush.

Last I check. The Ravens beat the Chiefs early this season and the Bill's beat the Ravens in a close game in the playoffs last season. This was with G-RO and Wink. Why would I think the Ravens couldn't hang with them.

I’m not scared lol. It’s the NFL there will always be really good teams. We just got out of the Patriots dominance I’m used to it. We managed to get one during their reign.