Page 7 of 42 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Re: Russia/Ukraine.......Wanna bet?

I still believe it will be an inside overthrow of the government and the Russians walk in.

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    Well it probably wasn't supposed to be "shared", but Biden doesn't even know where he is most of the time or who he's talking to.

It's all conjecture. It's all based off of Intel. It's a very educated guess. They take things like forward deployed hospitals, troop movements, etc.

We built up the same way for months before we went into Iraq. That idiot Geraldo was reporting from front lines and giving away battle plans.

With all the satellite technology there are no "surprise" invasions. It's better for Putin to get every single thing in place before moving, to include the ideal weather.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    I will buy that......in this day and age of technology a "surprise attack" isn't a possibility. I still don't see the reason for waiting. I won't buy the story on waiting for the ground to freeze.

Quote Originally Posted by stevez51 View Post
    I still believe it will be an inside overthrow of the government and the Russians walk in.
    I absolutely think this is a possibility, that they take the Ukraine without firing one shot. That may be the negotiations in this whole thing. Biden can not afford a policy mishap......again. His presidency continues to weaken. They are treading water at this point. Anymore bad news and you can stick a fork in his legacy.

Quote Originally Posted by Beerracuda View Post
    I think it's also clear that the Dems are surrendering the midterms. They know they're gonna get wiped out in November and the Republicans will control the Senate. With Breyer being 83 years old, no way can they afford another Ruth Bader Ginsberg situation, which would allow the Republicans to control the Senate confirmation vote. So between now and November, expect the nominee to be not only a black woman, but a young black woman.

Sent from my ass using Tapatalk
    agree 100% Not only could the Republicans control the Senate vote the Democrats can not take that chance as you mentioned with the Republicans possibly winning the Presidency. I do however think we may be past the chance of the Democrats packing the court.........at least for now.

Well now Biden is sending troops over. Here we go. If you listened to the press conference today it was very provocative.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    Well now Biden is sending troops over. Here we go. If you listened to the press conference today it was very provocative.

Weren't we told for 4 years that Trump was going to cause WW3?

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Weren't we told for 4 years that Trump was going to cause WW3?
    Yup! Meanwhile he and his staff made peace treaties in the Middle East! Israel with Muslim nations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did see another poor jobs report came out .

Wag the Dog .?

Looks like Russia has invaded, but Biden's trying to play games again with what "invasion" means. Russian Troops have crossed the border into Ukraine in strike formations.

Germany just shut down the pipeline also. Buckle up.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    For Kamala? Pelosi after her? We need to boot Kamala, find a decent Dem with a sack to replace her, then bounce Biden so that person can move in. There isn't enough time for that to happen. We are stuck with the doddering old dumbass and the cohort of experts* that are really running this shit show.

*You know, the experts that got us into Vietnam, Iraq, all kinds of idiotic Mideast messes, trillions in debt, etc.
    Mark my words we will forever have democratic leadership in this country for decades to come. They will turn Texas blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Gjennings85 View Post
    Mark my words we will forever have democratic leadership in this country for decades to come. They will turn Texas blue.
    Yeah, I am a bit worried they perfected cheating and will never lose again.

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Yeah, I am a bit worried they perfected cheating and will never lose again.

Yup I don’t plan on voting anymore cause it doesn’t matter.