Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 72 of 402
  1. #61

    Re: Russia/Ukraine.......Wanna bet?

    Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    A strong United States is the only thing that's prevented a large scale war since WWII. NATO is crumbling before our eyes because of the weakness being projected from the White House, and directly related to that, what happened in Afghanistan.

    I have no idea if it will be WWIII, but I am very worried right now. Our economy is on the verge of collapse as it is because of the Dems. Any aggression in Ukraine would be one mistake or one navagational mistake by a pilot away from starting a hot war with Russia. That would collapse our economy and make us even weaker. What scares me is that I think the Dems wouldn't see that as a loss. It accelerates their plans.

    Biden actually said he is exploring deals with OPEC and the Middle East to provide energy to Europe in the event of a war. Why the hell wouldn't he open up the Keystone Pipeline and go back to Trump era energy policies so we can help them ourselves? Instead we will be more reliant on another area of the world that hates us. It's insanity unless you want to destroy our economy.



    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    I will say our economy is based on oil as all oil is bought in dollars that's what keeps us strong

    Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk





  2. #62
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    21,030
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Russia/Ukraine.......Wanna bet?

    So apparently Biden and a call with the Ukraine President and told him to prepare for a Russian invasion and to "brace for impact"?

    Might be time for the calls for the President to release the transcript with Ukraine, again.
    "I support anyone's right to be who they want to be. My question is: to what extent do I have to participate in your self-image?" —Dave Chappelle





  3. #63
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    shrewsbury, pa
    Posts
    4,128

    Re: Russia/Ukraine.......Wanna bet?

    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    So apparently Biden and a call with the Ukraine President and told him to prepare for a Russian invasion and to "brace for impact"?

    Might be time for the calls for the President to release the transcript with Ukraine, again.

    If Biden does nothing but sanctions look for the former leaders to turn on him.

    It will also open up China going into Taiwan.





  4. #64
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    21,030
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Russia/Ukraine.......Wanna bet?

    Quote Originally Posted by stevez51 View Post
    If Biden does nothing but sanctions look for the former leaders to turn on him.

    It will also open up China going into Taiwan.
    Well... word on the street is he gave wall street a heads up of what the sanctions will be.

    Trump would and should be impeached.
    "I support anyone's right to be who they want to be. My question is: to what extent do I have to participate in your self-image?" —Dave Chappelle





  5. #65

    Re: Russia/Ukraine.......Wanna bet?

    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    So apparently Biden and a call with the Ukraine President and told him to prepare for a Russian invasion and to "brace for impact"?

    Might be time for the calls for the President to release the transcript with Ukraine, again.
    The other thing that's being reported he said is that Putin is waiting for the ground to fully freeze, which apparently is projected to happen in the next couple weeks, so he can move his heavy armor quickly into Ukraine.

    So that is another answer for the question of "what is Putin waiting for?"

    So does anyone still think this isn't happening?

    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk





  6. #66
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    21,030
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Russia/Ukraine.......Wanna bet?

    Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    The other thing that's being reported he said is that Putin is waiting for the ground to fully freeze, which apparently is projected to happen in the next couple weeks, so he can move his heavy armor quickly into Ukraine.

    So that is another answer for the question of "what is Putin waiting for?"

    So does anyone still think this isn't happening?

    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    I just saw Biden is sending troops to Eastern Europe. He is escalating this. On purpose





  7. #67

    Re: Russia/Ukraine.......Wanna bet?

    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I just saw Biden is sending troops to Eastern Europe. He is escalating this. On purpose
    And Putin is sending blood supplies to border. That was the one thing they said was an absolute prelude to war. I guess I win the bet??? It feels like I lost though.

    Stock up and God bless.

    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk





  8. #68

    Re: Russia/Ukraine.......Wanna bet?

    Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    The other thing that's being reported he said is that Putin is waiting for the ground to fully freeze, which apparently is projected to happen in the next couple weeks, so he can move his heavy armor quickly into Ukraine.

    So that is another answer for the question of "what is Putin waiting for?"

    So does anyone still think this isn't happening?

    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    Nope, I stand by my original statement. I doubt that any invasion plans of when it would take place would be shared, my guess is that bit of information is conjecture. Same with the report blood was being sent to the "front line". So think about it.......If Russia truly is going to invade they are going to wait till the Ukraine and it's allies reinforce the borders? allow them to build forces to resist? They would take on more casualties? Does that sound like a good battle plan? Naaaaaaaaaa I still don't think this is going to happen, as every day passes it is of my opinion the chances of it happening are less.





  9. #69

    Re: Russia/Ukraine.......Wanna bet?

    So let's assume that war is eminent, should the US send a team to China for the Olympics? Bring home diplomats from Russia? American nationals? If the world was going to war with Russia would we see the a response from the markets?


    BTW does anyone else think it's hilarious that Biden basically kicked Breyer out? It goes back to my original statement about the Ukraine crisis. Biden needs a political win......any win. Right now going in to the 2022 elections the Democrat party is reeling. They need some positivity. What do they do? " Hey Breyer....your out"....LOL so that Biden can basically play identity politics ( again ) and nominate a woman of color. It's no secret that Biden is losing the black vote at an alarming rate. In my opinion is that this Breyer move is an attempt to salvage that voting block. If I was the Republicans I tell Schumer and Peolsi we don't need any hearings......just schedule a vote. There is nothing politically gained by resisting any nomination. The Democrats are praying that they do.......that's exactly what they want going in to the election.....the Republicans are racist because they are resisting Biden's nominee.......With out the black vote the Democrats don't win anything. Having a liberal judge doesn't change the balance of power in the SCOTUS........it's going to happen no matter what. If I am the Republicans I say........Just schedule a vote.





  10. #70
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Overlea, MD
    Posts
    4,904

    Re: Russia/Ukraine.......Wanna bet?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThankyouArt! View Post
    So let's assume that war is eminent, should the US send a team to China for the Olympics? Bring home diplomats from Russia? American nationals? If the world was going to war with Russia would we see the a response from the markets?


    BTW does anyone else think it's hilarious that Biden basically kicked Breyer out? It goes back to my original statement about the Ukraine crisis. Biden needs a political win......any win. Right now going in to the 2022 elections the Democrat party is reeling. They need some positivity. What do they do? " Hey Breyer....your out"....LOL so that Biden can basically play identity politics ( again ) and nominate a woman of color. It's no secret that Biden is losing the black vote at an alarming rate. In my opinion is that this Breyer move is an attempt to salvage that voting block. If I was the Republicans I tell Schumer and Peolsi we don't need any hearings......just schedule a vote. There is nothing politically gained by resisting any nomination. The Democrats are praying that they do.......that's exactly what they want going in to the election.....the Republicans are racist because they are resisting Biden's nominee.......With out the black vote the Democrats don't win anything. Having a liberal judge doesn't change the balance of power in the SCOTUS........it's going to happen no matter what. If I am the Republicans I say........Just schedule a vote.
    I think it's also clear that the Dems are surrendering the midterms. They know they're gonna get wiped out in November and the Republicans will control the Senate. With Breyer being 83 years old, no way can they afford another Ruth Bader Ginsberg situation, which would allow the Republicans to control the Senate confirmation vote. So between now and November, expect the nominee to be not only a black woman, but a young black woman.

    Sent from my ass using Tapatalk





  11. #71

    Re: Russia/Ukraine.......Wanna bet?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThankyouArt! View Post
    Nope, I stand by my original statement. I doubt that any invasion plans of when it would take place would be shared, my guess is that bit of information is conjecture. Same with the report blood was being sent to the "front line". So think about it.......If Russia truly is going to invade they are going to wait till the Ukraine and it's allies reinforce the borders? allow them to build forces to resist? They would take on more casualties? Does that sound like a good battle plan? Naaaaaaaaaa I still don't think this is going to happen, as every day passes it is of my opinion the chances of it happening are less.
    Well it probably wasn't supposed to be "shared", but Biden doesn't even know where he is most of the time or who he's talking to.

    It's all conjecture. It's all based off of Intel. It's a very educated guess. They take things like forward deployed hospitals, troop movements, etc.

    We built up the same way for months before we went into Iraq. That idiot Geraldo was reporting from front lines and giving away battle plans.

    With all the satellite technology there are no "surprise" invasions. It's better for Putin to get every single thing in place before moving, to include the ideal weather.


    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk





  12. #72

    Re: Russia/Ukraine.......Wanna bet?

    Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    Well it probably wasn't supposed to be "shared", but Biden doesn't even know where he is most of the time or who he's talking to.

    It's all conjecture. It's all based off of Intel. It's a very educated guess. They take things like forward deployed hospitals, troop movements, etc.

    We built up the same way for months before we went into Iraq. That idiot Geraldo was reporting from front lines and giving away battle plans.

    With all the satellite technology there are no "surprise" invasions. It's better for Putin to get every single thing in place before moving, to include the ideal weather.


    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    This is true

    Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site
var infolinks_pid = 3297965; var infolinks_wsid = 0; //—->