Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 39404142 LastLast
  1. Re: Russia/Ukraine.......Wanna bet?

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Is it just a coincidence that this happens the day Trump allegedly will announce his 2024 run for President?
    And that will be yet another bomb. Trump will not be the next President. Highly unlikely he even is the nominee. Very highly unlikely.

Re: Russia/Ukraine.......Wanna bet?

Quote Originally Posted by ThankyouArt! View Post
    I thought about it and my guess is that the US may be behind it but had another group,country or bad actor carry out the attack. No matter who did it Russia and Putin are not going to take it lying down. Makes me incredibly nervous, because of the current standing of the US in the world we will always be effected one way or another......and because we basically have been bank-rolling Ukraine make no mistake it's a quasi war of Russia against the US. Biden administration be that stupid? I hope not, I mean if they were how could they not understand that there would be retaliation?

What I will say is that this administration is clearly inept as as foreign policy is concerned........well domestic policy also. They have no defined policy, hate Trump all you want but he had a clear policy........America first. He negotiated from a point of strength. I personally think it what was his ultimate demise but it was good for America policy wise.

People may remember that right before Covid hit Trump was in the middle of playing hardball with the Chinese .......had the Chinese sign the first stage of a new trade agreement. A few weeks later Covid became a pandemic. Were they related? where is that trade agreement now? We all know Biden has been playing in the same sandbox with the Chinese for years. Using hindsight I don't think it's coincidental that Biden was elected. Think about it......he garnered the most votes in American history in a Presidential election........and now he has the worst polling numbers of any President at this point in history? How does that work? Lower then Trump's?

I am not trying to be a conspiracy theorist, I am usually not a big fan off conspiracies. But when we look back at what happened to Trump, what the FBI has done.......the Obama administration had done ( which oh by the way included Biden) I now question everything.
    Please do be a conspiracy theorist and please do question everything. But dont think people are Conspiring against this one and that one in politics. Its all staged. Its a big club, and you aint in it. Carlin wasn't joking. The Swamp King must put things in motion at the physical level first, but many do not understand the real reasons. Take for example WW2. If you were to pull up a German tank hood, every engine underneath read Ford. They were Ford Engines from Detroit. The loans given to Hitler to fuel them were from Prescott Bush. Hitler didnt die either, he and Richter went to Argentina post WW 2 and why Peron was running around flapping his gums shortly thereafter about having the capability of blowing everyone off the map. I will not get into what WW2 was really about, but not many know even to this day. Same thing here with this Russia and Ukraine. While they have everyone arguing over every scripted move, you never see the real reason. And this whole script has to do with creating an emergency on the physical level so that Swamp King can get what he wants out of that.
    Politics is the entertainment division of the military industrial complex. ― Frank Zappa

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Ahhh fuck. Just saw reports of missle straying into Poland.

Hello WWIII.

They better make fucking sure this isn't a false flag or mistake.
    Evidence suggesting the missile was Ukrainian.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MacMunin View Post
    Please do be a conspiracy theorist and please do question everything. But dont think people are Conspiring against this one and that one in politics. Its all staged. Its a big club, and you aint in it. Carlin wasn't joking. The Swamp King must put things in motion at the physical level first, but many do not understand the real reasons. Take for example WW2. If you were to pull up a German tank hood, every engine underneath read Ford. They were Ford Engines from Detroit. The loans given to Hitler to fuel them were from Prescott Bush. Hitler didnt die either, he and Richter went to Argentina post WW 2 and why Peron was running around flapping his gums shortly thereafter about having the capability of blowing everyone off the map. I will not get into what WW2 was really about, but not many know even to this day. Same thing here with this Russia and Ukraine. While they have everyone arguing over every scripted move, you never see the real reason. And this whole script has to do with creating an emergency on the physical level so that Swamp King can get what he wants out of that.
    Klaus.

Blog Entries

Interesting take from Kudlow on Russia, oil and war. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0eD86dVN-k

This war has been like watching paint dry, however, looks like the Russians may end up pulling off a pincer around Bahkmut here soon and if that happens we may see a huge shift in the entire front line from Siversk to Bahkmut. This war looks like absolute hell on earth. I still can't believe there is a major artillery war going on in Europe right now. This is like a real life Avalon Hill Panzar Blitz situation happening 80 years after the fact.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    This war has been like watching paint dry, however, looks like the Russians may end up pulling off a pincer around Bahkmut here soon and if that happens we may see a huge shift in the entire front line from Siversk to Bahkmut. This war looks like absolute hell on earth. I still can't believe there is a major artillery war going on in Europe right now. This is like a real life Avalon Hill Panzar Blitz situation happening 80 years after the fact.
    Is it true the Zelinsk's wife spent 40,000 Euros in Paris recently?

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

This war needs to end but the MIC isn't about to let that happen too soon. Absolutely no negotiations? Who cares that people are living through hell as long as the big weapons makers cash in.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    This war needs to end but the MIC isn't about to let that happen too soon. Absolutely no negotiations? Who cares that people are living through hell as long as the big weapons makers cash in.
    I believe that’s a big part of this whole thing. It’s a huge wealth exchange. People are getting rich - including Zelinsky.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I believe that’s a big part of this whole thing. It’s a huge wealth exchange. People are getting rich - including Zelinsky.

Massive transference of wealth has been documented since this and the plandemic scripts were approved for production. Ukraine is a global breadbasket and mass supplier of fertilizer, some conspiracy theorists would even say this whole thing is a setup for a famine.
    Politics is the entertainment division of the military industrial complex. ― Frank Zappa

Russia/Ukraine.......Wanna bet?

Ukraine was famous for corruption for many years. Every country has corruption but Ukraine was far worse than present day Europe

Photos these days would remind you of photos of 1917 Flanders with mud filled trenches.

One day the war will be over. This European would oppose any fast tracking of Ukraine into the European Union .Not that anyone listens to me lol

Sure maybe in 10 - 15 years time but there are a lot of boxes to be ticked first

Last edited by Irish Raven; 01-04-2023 at 04:31 PM.

12. Re: Russia/Ukraine.......Wanna bet?