Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 25 to 36 of 402
  1. #25

    Re: Russia/Ukraine.......Wanna bet?

    Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Biden threatening to go to war with Russia to protect Ukraine's border while having our border wide open and inviting everyone in, flying and busing them all over the country. Something's wrong with this picture. Most American's don't give a rat's ass about Ukraine and surely don't want to go to war over it. We just got out of one, pathetically, as I remember. Anyone have any confidence in this administration doing anything correctly? I sure don't.
    No, which is why I believe unfortunately that this will lead to war.

    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk





  2. #26

    Re: Russia/Ukraine.......Wanna bet?

    The other issue nobody has mentioned is the fact that the Ukrainians undoubtedly have massive leverage over Biden because of the extortion and fraud they committed in that country for years. They have the evidence. The Dems tried to impeach Trump for merely talking about it.

    If Biden doesn't play ball with Zelensky he could release all that evidence. If Russia is about to destroy them he has nothing to lose.

    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk





  3. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    57,411
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Russia/Ukraine.......Wanna bet?

    Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    The other issue nobody has mentioned is the fact that the Ukrainians undoubtedly have massive leverage over Biden because of the extortion and fraud they committed in that country for years. They have the evidence. The Dems tried to impeach Trump for merely talking about it.

    If Biden doesn't play ball with Zelensky he could release all that evidence. If Russia is about to destroy them he has nothing to lose.

    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    That is certainly something that crossed my mind. However, it's not just Biden. Ukraine has been a haven for corruption for the political elite for a long time simply by virtue of proximity to the Russian oligarchs.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.





  4. #28

    Re: Russia/Ukraine.......Wanna bet?

    Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    No, which is why I believe unfortunately that this will lead to war.

    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    Biden and the Democrats can not afford to go to war.....particularly Russia. There is no way it could end well....under any circumstance. I agree with both of you though.....Ukraine is perhaps one of the most corrupt countries in the world. Not so sure they will use it against Biden, they need Biden and America more now then ever. Politically the Ukraine is a complete disaster festering like a cold sore on Biden's lip. He has to get this entire thing to just go away or the Democrats have absolutely no chance in 2022. Biden already comes across weak. He he doesn't make this Russian thing go away his presidency is over. Legacy? There will be none.......zero....zippo. I mean he will go down in history as being a worse president then Carter and that's pretty big shoes to fill.





  5. #29

    Re: Russia/Ukraine.......Wanna bet?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThankyouArt! View Post
    Biden and the Democrats can not afford to go to war.....particularly Russia. There is no way it could end well....under any circumstance. I agree with both of you though.....Ukraine is perhaps one of the most corrupt countries in the world. Not so sure they will use it against Biden, they need Biden and America more now then ever. Politically the Ukraine is a complete disaster festering like a cold sore on Biden's lip. He has to get this entire thing to just go away or the Democrats have absolutely no chance in 2022. Biden already comes across weak. He he doesn't make this Russian thing go away his presidency is over. Legacy? There will be none.......zero....zippo. I mean he will go down in history as being a worse president then Carter and that's pretty big shoes to fill.
    I agree that they cannot afford to, however they are already going to get slaughtered in the midterms. Perhaps they think wagging the dog here couldn't hurt them anymore than Brandon already has, and maybe they think it could unite the country if the media spins it for them.

    Biden doesn't care about his legacy because he doesn't even realize he's President. His handlers don't care either because it will be pinned on Biden.

    They really have nowhere else to go but up poll wise and that scares me. They are desperate and looking for a Hail Mary. The COVID narrative is collapsing and they need another distraction.

    Not like these bastards give a shit about our soldier's lives. They despise the Military and consider them a threat.

    Brandon has also destroyed our international alliances after the debacle in Afghanistan. If he abandons the Ukraine and Nato that will only weaken him in 2024.

    Add the Ukranian corruption and blackmail, and I think the Amercan People may be fucked.

    Shore up your supplies because if this thing goes hot the current fuel cost increases and bare shelves are going to look like nothing compared to what's coming.

    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk





  6. #30

    Re: Russia/Ukraine.......Wanna bet?

    Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    That is certainly something that crossed my mind. However, it's not just Biden. Ukraine has been a haven for corruption for the political elite for a long time simply by virtue of proximity to the Russian oligarchs.
    It has, but Biden happens to be the current President and Ukraine is in a existential crisis. If they were ever going to pull that card, it would be now. This is one of the many fucking reasons Biden should have been unelectable if the press wasn't so fucking corrupt and did their jobs. Now we are all paying for it.

    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk





  7. #31
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Carroll County
    Posts
    4,830
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Russia/Ukraine.......Wanna bet?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThankyouArt! View Post
    Biden and the Democrats can not afford to go to war.....particularly Russia. There is no way it could end well....under any circumstance. I agree with both of you though.....Ukraine is perhaps one of the most corrupt countries in the world. Not so sure they will use it against Biden, they need Biden and America more now then ever. Politically the Ukraine is a complete disaster festering like a cold sore on Biden's lip. He has to get this entire thing to just go away or the Democrats have absolutely no chance in 2022. Biden already comes across weak. He he doesn't make this Russian thing go away his presidency is over. Legacy? There will be none.......zero....zippo. I mean he will go down in history as being a worse president then Carter and that's pretty big shoes to fill.
    As far as corruption goes, I think we're learning slowly but surely that the US is not far behind any of these countries when it comes to corruption. Does anyone have faith in our military anymore now that wokeness and CRT has taken over as a priority in some of the ranks? Do you trust the FBI anymore, which has become politicized? Sitting on Hunter Biden's laptop story and sending SWAT teams with frogmen to people's houses over minor white collar crimes if you happen to be a "conservative" Locking people up without charging them or giving them a trial for January 6th? White supremacy and parents for God sakes are the # 1 concern for the DOJ/AG. Anybody seen excerpts of Peter Schweizer's book on the Biden Cartel or Big Tech in bed with China. The old Red White and Blue is loaded with corruption, giving Ukraine a run for their money, so to speak. It is scary times.





  8. #32

    Re: Russia/Ukraine.......Wanna bet?



    Ukraine invites Kyle Rittenhouse to defend its border.

    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk





  9. #33

    Re: Russia/Ukraine.......Wanna bet?



    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk





  10. #34
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Carroll County
    Posts
    4,830
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Russia/Ukraine.......Wanna bet?

    Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post


    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    So that's the new green deal they want in place?





  11. #35

    Re: Russia/Ukraine.......Wanna bet?

    Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    We are sending an Aircraft Carrier to the Med so shits about to get real. Any mistake or miscalculation on either side could lead to WWIII. We know Putin loves pushing the limits with his jet fighters and bombers as it is.

    Biden must be removed from office. No way someone as far gone mentally as that disgrace should be anywhere near the nuclear codes

    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    Putin wants us to make the first move to justify his attack on us he has been doing this alot while I was stationed in Europe he is provoking us to have to make the first attack

    Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk





  12. #36

    Re: Russia/Ukraine.......Wanna bet?

    Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I read a good opinion article in the Washington Times recently that basically said "who gives a shit about Ukraine?"

    In thinking about it, I have to agree.

    #1 - Russia's economy is in the shitter and has been for a long time. Their economy isn't going to magically improve because of Ukraine.
    #2 - Ukraine has really only been a "sovereign" nation since the early 1990's. Until then, it has been a part of Russia going back through time. In fact, many Ukranian citizens have more allegiance to Russia than Ukraine.
    #3 - We do not have any existing treaties with Ukraine outside of NATO.
    #4 - Ukraine has been a haven of corruption. Why should we help them?
    #5 - We literally just got out of an endless, nonsense war...we're not able to jump back into the fire.
    Problem is if other NATO countries get roped in we are bound by treaty to join in

    Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site
var infolinks_pid = 3297965; var infolinks_wsid = 0; //->