Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Re: Russia/Ukraine.......Wanna bet?

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    Tulsi.
    Way too liberal.

Re: Russia/Ukraine.......Wanna bet?

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    For Kamala? Pelosi after her? We need to boot Kamala, find a decent Dem with a sack to replace her, then bounce Biden so that person can move in. There isn't enough time for that to happen. We are stuck with the doddering old dumbass and the cohort of experts* that are really running this shit show.

*You know, the experts that got us into Vietnam, Iraq, all kinds of idiotic Mideast messes, trillions in debt, etc.
    Yeah, I'd love to know who is really making the decisions.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    Yeah, I'd love to know who is really making the decisions.

Much of the Obama crew like Susan Rice. Lifelong government teet suckers that think they have the right to rule because they have advanced degrees in political science taught by left wing ding bats that have proven for decades that can't run anything, even a lemonade stand.

Blog Entries

I read a good opinion article in the Washington Times recently that basically said "who gives a shit about Ukraine?"

In thinking about it, I have to agree.

#1 - Russia's economy is in the shitter and has been for a long time. Their economy isn't going to magically improve because of Ukraine.
    #2 - Ukraine has really only been a "sovereign" nation since the early 1990's. Until then, it has been a part of Russia going back through time. In fact, many Ukranian citizens have more allegiance to Russia than Ukraine.
    #3 - We do not have any existing treaties with Ukraine outside of NATO.
    #4 - Ukraine has been a haven of corruption. Why should we help them?
    #5 - We literally just got out of an endless, nonsense war...we're not able to jump back into the fire.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I read a good opinion article in the Washington Times recently that basically said "who gives a shit about Ukraine?"

#1 - Russia's economy is in the shitter and has been for a long time. Their economy isn't going to magically improve because of Ukraine.
    #2 - Ukraine has really only been a "sovereign" nation since the early 1990's. Until then, it has been a part of Russia going back through time. In fact, many Ukranian citizens have more allegiance to Russia than Ukraine.
    #5 - We literally just got out of an endless, nonsense war...we're not able to jump back into the fire.
    The Ukrainians were massive collaborators with the Nazi's helping them during the Holocaust. Ukraine can go back to the motherland as far as I'm concerned.

6. Re: Russia/Ukraine.......Wanna bet?

#2- Not sure, but I think it was a part of the Soviet Union, not a part of Russia (?)

Blog Entries

Biden threatening to go to war with Russia to protect Ukraine's border while having our border wide open and inviting everyone in, flying and busing them all over the country. Something's wrong with this picture. Most American's don't give a rat's ass about Ukraine and surely don't want to go to war over it. We just got out of one, pathetically, as I remember. Anyone have any confidence in this administration doing anything correctly? I sure don't.

I am telling you Russia isn't going to step foot in Ukraine, if they were truly going to do it they would have already done it......just like Crimea. What are they waiting for? Is the Ukraine capable of putting up any resistance? of course not. Sure they wouldn't just open the door and step aside but don't think for one second Russia couldn't run over Ukraine like they were a boy scout troop. Russia is flexing right now. It's extortion on a world scale. There are reports that the US and Russia were having "talks".....about what? Oh....please Mr. Putin don't invade the Ukraine? OK Uncle Joe since you asked nicely.....We may never know what the deal is.......but there is a deal. Putin and the Russians are gettin' paid.....

You think Russia will stop at Ukraine? Not a chance.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Biden threatening to go to war with Russia to protect Ukraine's border while having our border wide open and inviting everyone in, flying and busing them all over the country. Something's wrong with this picture. Most American's don't give a rat's ass about Ukraine and surely don't want to go to war over it. We just got out of one, pathetically, as I remember. Anyone have any confidence in this administration doing anything correctly? I sure don't.
    This.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    #2- Not sure, but I think it was a part of the Soviet Union, not a part of Russia (?)
    Yes - Soviet Union. But even going back prior to the USSR being a thing, Ukraine was a vassal state/province of Russia.

Quote Originally Posted by ThankyouArt! View Post
    I am telling you Russia isn't going to step foot in Ukraine, if they were truly going to do it they would have already done it......just like Crimea. What are they waiting for? Is the Ukraine capable of putting up any resistance? of course not. Sure they wouldn't just open the door and step aside but don't think for one second Russia couldn't run over Ukraine like they were a boy scout troop. Russia is flexing right now. It's extortion on a world scale. There are reports that the US and Russia were having "talks".....about what? Oh....please Mr. Putin don't invade the Ukraine? OK Uncle Joe since you asked nicely.....We may never know what the deal is.......but there is a deal. Putin and the Russians are gettin' paid.....
    They already are in Ukraine. They have been in Ukraine for years fighting a "rebel" war. They most definitely are not bluffing. They want Ukraine. Crimea was just a piece and there were zero repercussions for taking it. They want the Baltic states next.

Ukraine does have a formidable army with a lot of advanced weaponry. Russia can't just haphazardly go in there thinking it will be a cake walk.