Page 1 of 42 123 ... LastLast

Russia/Ukraine.......Wanna bet?

Putin is smart, he isn't going to invade the Ukraine. In my opinion it's nothing more then an extortion plot. America hasn't been this weak in years. The Iranians showed the despots in the world exactly how to do it. Wanna get a few pallets of cash dropped off in the middle of the night? I will bet anyone that Russia never sets foot in the Ukraine. The US and Russia are having meetings as we speak. We may or may not ever know what the deal is.......but there will be a deal. It's Biden's hail Mary to try and save the 2022 elections......"Look how we got Russia to back down" Wanna bet? He will want to come across as a strong leader.....strong on Foreign policy. No matter if you are a Biden supporter or not his first year in office has been a complete disaster. He needs a " Win" desperately.

Blog Entries

Re: Russia/Ukraine.......Wanna bet?

Quote Originally Posted by ThankyouArt! View Post
    Putin is smart, he isn't going to invade the Ukraine. In my opinion it's nothing more then an extortion plot. America hasn't been this weak in years. The Iranians showed the despots in the world exactly how to do it. Wanna get a few pallets of cash dropped off in the middle of the night? I will bet anyone that Russia never sets foot in the Ukraine. The US and Russia are having meetings as we speak. We may or may not ever know what the deal is.......but there will be a deal. It's Biden's hail Mary to try and save the 2022 elections......"Look how we got Russia to back down" Wanna bet? He will want to come across as a strong leader.....strong on Foreign policy. No matter if you are a Biden supporter or not his first year in office has been a complete disaster. He needs a " Win" desperately.
    I think you may be on to something. The only safe bet is he will have the media covering for his sorry ass no matter what happens.

Except no one gives a shit about Russia.

They want food on the shelves, cheap gas, freedom to live without draconian restrictions, to know their government aren't going to spend our money like drunken sailors, that their government won't change the rules of government to ram through unpopular legislation etc. etc..

Putin already invaded Ukraine once under Obama. He is smart, and he knows the United States hasn't been this weak in a very long time. He wants to rebuild the former Soviet Union.

There is nothing to extort from the United States. He wants to expand Russia. He already got the Pipeline from Biden. He's going to try to take Ukraine.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    Putin already invaded Ukraine once under Obama. He is smart, and he knows the United States hasn't been this weak in a very long time. He wants to rebuild the former Soviet Union.

There is nothing to extort from the United States. He wants to expand Russia. He already got the Pipeline from Biden. He's going to try to take Ukraine.

I'm sure Putin can accomplish both, take a chunk of Ukraine and receive a suitcase of Biden cash. Neither will be reported. We'll see if Biden puts a halt on the Russian pipeline that's ready to roll but waiting approval. No one believes or fear the geezer anymore. He is owned by everyone. 50 years of corruption will do. that.https://abcnews.go.com/Business/wire...sions-81888764

We are sending an Aircraft Carrier to the Med so shits about to get real. Any mistake or miscalculation on either side could lead to WWIII. We know Putin loves pushing the limits with his jet fighters and bombers as it is.

Biden must be removed from office. No way someone as far gone mentally as that disgrace should be anywhere near the nuclear codes

Blog Entries

We are sending an Aircraft Carrier to the Med so shits about to get real. Any mistake or miscalculation on either side could lead to WWIII. We know Putin loves pushing the limits with his jet fighters and bombers as it is.

Biden must be removed from office. No way someone as far gone mentally as that disgrace should be anywhere near the nuclear codes

Fortunately I'm sure Biden has forgotten the codes. Biden is trying to show the American people how tough he is, not Putin. It's virtual signaling, like him wearing mask in front of the camera. He's Putin's bitch.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

For Kamala? Pelosi after her? We need to boot Kamala, find a decent Dem with a sack to replace her, then bounce Biden so that person can move in. There isn't enough time for that to happen. We are stuck with the doddering old dumbass and the cohort of experts* that are really running this shit show.

*You know, the experts that got us into Vietnam, Iraq, all kinds of idiotic Mideast messes, trillions in debt, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    For Kamala? Pelosi after her? We need to boot Kamala, find a decent Dem with a sack to replace her, then bounce Biden so that person can move in. There isn't enough time for that to happen. We are stuck with the doddering old dumbass and the cohort of experts* that are really running this shit show.

*You know, the experts that got us into Vietnam, Iraq, all kinds of idiotic Mideast messes, trillions in debt, etc.
    Tulsi.
    I don't know a lot but I know a little

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post

He made a wide choice in VP: He doesn’t need secret service at all, ain’t no way anyone wants HER to be president. She might be the least likable person on earth…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. Re: Russia/Ukraine.......Wanna bet?

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    He made a wide choice in VP: He doesn’t need secret service at all, ain’t no way anyone wants HER to be president. She might be the least likable person on earth…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    She might make a good Head Nurse.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    Tulsi.
    She is hated by the Dem leadership and those running the cabal that pulls Biden's strings.