Page 34 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3233343536 ... LastLast

Russia/Ukraine.......Wanna bet?

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    Anyone curious as to how Zelensky made $100 million last year as a public servant? Now we are sending billions and billions of dollars to Ukraine that will be completely unaccounted for, and will end up in Zelensky, Biden, Pelosi, Shumer, and McConnell bank accounts (among others.)

Meanwhile inflation is out of control and mothers can't find baby formula to feed their infants.

Why are we allowing this shit to happen? The corrupt politicians are raiding the coffers of the United States before they completely destroy it. Could it be anymore obvious?

The rest of us will be left fighting for scraps in the street when it finally collapses.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    FAKE NEWS!!! George Soros and Zuck told me!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Russia/Ukraine.......Wanna bet?

https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=63076
    Not the least bit surprised. The left and the media are truly enemies of the people. Even in Britain.

Sent from my ass using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Beerracuda View Post
    https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=63076
    Not the least bit surprised. The left and the media are truly enemies of the people. Even in Britain.

Don't forget the establishment RINOs. They are just as bad if not worse.

Don't forget the establishment RINOs. They are just as bad if not worse.

Yep, unfortunately you're 100% correct. They'll smile in your face, then stab you in the back.

Defense Politics Asia on Youtube is also an excellent source of information and analysis for anyone interested in following the war more closely. Our media amd western media in general have not done a very good job.

Here is another excellent link if you want to understand the Azov unit that just surrendered in Mariupol.

https://youtu.be/3jm3AqnL2rQ

It's not looking so good for Ukraine here in the next couple weeks.

They are getting encircled and overrun in the Donbas by the slowly advancing ground and pound tactics of Russia.

I think the disconnect between reporting and reality rubber is about to meet the road.

Russians have established some key beachheads over the Donetsk river and the level of the river is so low it's now much easier for amphibious vehicles and further crossings.

I think they are about to start gobbling big chunks of land and moving westwards.

I hope they stop after "liberating" the Donbas but I think they will now also take some buffer land as well.

They are never giving back that land bridge. They now have secured water for Crimea via canal which ukraine had dammed.

The question is also will they go after Odessa or stop at Kherson?

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Russians have established some key beachheads over the Donetsk river and the level of the river is so low it's now much easier for amphibious vehicles and further crossings.

I think they are about to start gobbling big chunks of land and moving westwards.

I hope they stop after "liberating" the Donbas but I think they will now also take some buffer land as well.

They are never giving back that land bridge. They now have secured water for Crimea via canal which ukraine had dammed.

The question is also will they go after Odessa or stop at Kherson?
    Ukraine needs to call for a cease fire and peace talks before they cease to exist. Annex the East and save the rest of your country.

Zelensky is driving them off a cliff with the Democrats and NEOCONS pointing a gun in his back.

Ukraine needs to call for a cease fire and peace talks before they cease to exist. Annex the East and save the rest of your country.

Zelensky is driving them off a cliff with the Democrats and NEOCONS pointing a gun in his back.

Zelensky is not in control. The US and the far right in Ukraine also wont let him back down. He's a puppet and even if he wanted to he has no room to maneuver. One of those far right militias over there was actually like the private army of one of their oligarchs. Ukraine made an effort to incorporate those units into the regular army but you have to wonder who they really take orders from. Zelensky probably has to worry about those guys whacking him too if he tries to appease Russia. It's a screwed up situation and a recipe for a lot of people dying unnecessarily, mostly Ukrainians unfortunately.
    Last edited by BustOfPallas; 06-10-2022 at 08:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Zelensky is not in control. The US and the far right in Ukraine also wont let him back down. He's a puppet and even if he wanted to he has no room to maneuver. One of those far right militias over there was actually like the private army of one of their oligarchs. Ukraine made an effort to incorporate those units into the regular army but you have to wonder who they really take orders from. Zelensky probably has to worry about those guys whacking him too if he tries to appease Russia. It's a screwed up situation and a recipe for a lot of people dying unnecessarily, mostly Ukrainians unfortunately.
    Zelensky is an installed actor. Most of his administration is from the movie business and had zero political experience. He's a NWO puppet, but still dutifully playing his role. Every day they continue this insanity is another step closer to nuclear war. There is no doubt that Ukraine will fall. At this point he should be looking for the softest landing spot.

Instead he is still on TV begging for NATO and more weapons and trying to drag us into WWIII.

It's pathetic how many Americans fall for political theater like this. Same as the Matthew McCaughnehy speech. Same with Obama's used car sales pitches. Emotional speeches aren't facts. They don't mean anything. Feelings don't matter, truth does. Logic does. Emotion is a great distraction and America has been brainwashed into following it. Trump told it like it was and the emotional pussies of this country couldn't handle it.

Whenever I see someone with a Ukrainian flag on their signature I now equate that to someone with low IQ. May be harsh, but that's where we are right now.

Some of you obviously aren’t following updates on this war via Telegram or other more accurate media.

Russia has lost ground on all fronts outside of Luhansk province in the last month. The war is heading for a stalemate in the East, as both sides consolidate along river systems.

Ukraine is getting longer range artillery which may turn the battle in 3 months from now but until then, both sides are running out of elite troops to advance quickly.

Russian has a shortage of modern tanks (using 1960’s made ones now) but still out guns Ukraine in artillery by 50 to 1. That’s a big advantage but without trained infantry to take the shelled territory, they aren’t advancing quickly. Russian Infantry units are almost untrained on the front line these days. Casualties in that area would be over 30,000 and Russia didn’t have that many infantry prior to the invasion. Their infantry units mostly consisted of motorised support but few actual infantrymen.
    Ukrainian it appears are currently losing more troops per day than Russia and they will need to change tactics OR give up territory faster.

The war will go into a slower phase shortly, before Ukraine launches their counter attack. The effectiveness or lack thereof of that attack will decide the war. IF Ukraine uses a combined arms force effectively and manages to avoid large casualties from missiles (Russia is using naval missiles on land as they are almost out of medium range missiles)…. then they could retake Melitopol and divide the Russian forces. That should be their aim. Retaking Luhansk would be the most difficult area but could be done IF the West keeps supplying arms.
    Last edited by LittleG; 06-12-2022 at 06:54 PM.